Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its Armageddon Week!

WVUforREDSKINS

If the Mayans were so good at predicting things why couldnt they see their annihilation coming from Europe?

Too busy looking at the stars and trying to figure out 26,000 years of calender. :whoknows: (All I said in my first post was they were good astronomers....not good at figuring **** out)

:)

(awaits Corcaigh to say all the scientists/historians/authors on history channel don't know what they are talking about)

The History Channel's programming is very uneven... some of their experts are very good, others not so much. A little due diligence is sometimes required, especially if they start making unusual or outrageous claims.

The History Channel's programming is very uneven... some of their experts are very good, others not so much. A little due diligence is sometimes required, especially if they start making unusual or outrageous claims.

Never let other people (or programs) form your opinions. That's my advice to people.

Educate yourself and do your own research.

You know.. you would think if they really were trying to tell us something, they wouldn't be so cryptic.

If Nostradamus gave a ****, he'd just tell us what the hell is going to happen instead of talking in stupid quatrains.

I don't think it was possible for him to be literal at that time, which is supposedly why he wrote in those cryptic quatrains.

That's great advice! I'm going to take it!

Wait... If I take your advice, then I won't take your advice... :paranoid:

lmao

and yeah I know what you mean about History Channel having some questionable sources on. They often bring the founder from skeptic magazine who is always disputes the Nostradmous people.

This show could have been condensed into 1 hour if they would have stopped repeating stuff every 5 minutes. I don't know how many times they decided to tell me how the earth spins and its relations to the stars.

One thing that really bugged me about the show is at the very end when they were talking about how we have a "choice". I don't see how we have a choice if the predictions they talked about for the entire length of the show come true.

Archived