Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jansen reporting for NFL Network in Minny

The Full Monty

While I agree that Jansen is now a liability in pass blocking and should do no more than back up for us, the cheap shots at him are unwarranted. He's shown an unusual amount of loyalty, leadership and guts during his career in Washington and deserves better on this board.

I agree that he has a future in broadcasting and I wish him all the best as a player and a broadcaster.

Boy this is a tough crowd! Jansen hopefully isn't going anywhere this year as it will cost us more than we can afford in the salary CAP. He is our longest serving Redskin and does not bash the team, FO or coaches despite all the turnover he's seen.

Hopefully we do pick up a good RT to replace him as a starter and let him serve as a backup RT or even try him inside.

Actually this isn't true.

I'm an avid watcher of player interviews and coaching interviews (obviously, when I can anyway). He has made comments in past years about the offense not being run well.

He has been gunning for a job in broadcasting for years now. Randle El is doing the same.

By the way, those are some good jokes about that tape guys... hahaha.

Jon Jansen has battled for this club like a warrior for 10 years, playing through injuries and tough times. He's always conducted himself with class. Unlike this post. Classless. That you're from Philadelphia doesn't surprise me. It seems you've picked up some of the fan culture from up there. Too bad there aren't medicines to clear that up.

I guess your one of the idiots that still has a mancrush on Jon Jansen. He has tenure here, thats it. Every player in the league battles for their team, "Dan", because thats what they are payed to do. "Dan". It pisses me off that alot of the money I spend on season tickets and merchandise goes to paying a player that does not produce, "Dan", and I think that is a legitmate complaint. This is a what have you done for me lately league and all Jansen has done is recieve a fat paycheck. And your Philadelphia comment... stupid. I go to school in Philadelphia moron, im not "from" here. You know the majority of people I know that are named "Dan" are total douche bags. So since thats what your SN is on a message board you must be one.

I guess your one of the idiots that still has a mancrush on Jon Jansen. He has tenure here, thats it. Every player in the league battles for their team, "Dan", because thats what they are payed to do. "Dan". It pisses me off that alot of the money I spend on season tickets and merchandise goes to paying a player that does not produce, "Dan", and I think that is a legitmate complaint. This is a what have you done for me lately league and all Jansen has done is recieve a fat paycheck. And your Philadelphia comment... stupid. I go to school in Philadelphia moron, im not "from" here. You know the majority of people I know that are named "Dan" are total douche bags. So since thats what your SN is on a message board you must be one.

No, no, you've gotten quite the Philly education what with all your whining. I'd say you're definitely "from Philly". Mama.

Did you learn about quote marks in school today, "Mountain"?

And I'll bet the majority of ALL the people you know are total douche bags, "Mountain". I'm sure, "Mountain", that you run with that crowd.

Did you learn about quote marks in school today, "Mountain"?

And I'll bet the majority of ALL the people you know are total douche bags, "Mountain". I'm sure, "Mountain", that you run with that crowd.

No I actually just got done watching Ace Ventura and was seeing if anyone would caught it, "Dan". Strong rebuttal though. You know saying what I said to you back to me and not addressing anything regarding how we disagree on Jansen. Creative guy. You must already be out of material since you have already bashed my current location. Totally "classless" post "Dan".

Just spotted good ol' Jon Jansen on NFL Network breaking down the Eagles/Vikings game. He had some good insights and I when I think back to his draft-day analysis for the past few years, I think he has a real career in broadcasting when his football days are over.

Just saw him on NFLN breaking down this weekends Philly/NY game. Too many "uhs" and "ums" for right now, but maybe he can cut down on that the more he does it.

No I actually just got done watching Ace Ventura and was seeing if anyone would caught it, "Dan". Strong rebuttal though. You know saying what I said to you back to me and not addressing anything regarding how we disagree on Jansen. Creative guy. You must already be out of material since you have already bashed my current location. Totally "classless" post "Dan".

Really I don't give a **** what you think about Jansen, or anything else for that matter.

Why so much hate? I agree that his career should be nearing its end and he has become a liability in pass protection but I still respect him as the only player we have that has been with the team for ten years, his entire career. I look forward to the possibility of getting another rare pro-Redskin commentator in the years to come.

+1

Jansen has been with the team longer than anyone on the roster and is a good guy. Wish him nothing but the best.

Archived