Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good part time jobs

WVUforREDSKINS

What's the lowest # you would/have hit on the 1-10 scale?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What's the lowest # you would/have hit on the 1-10 scale?

I just finished up my internship with a nonprofit and now im back to looking for a job. I am seriously considering saving money and getting outta the country to live and work in either New Zealand or Australia for 6 months. However, that is a while down the road and I need cash.

Now that I am back on the job hunt, does anyone have any good part time job recommendations to hold me down until something else comes along. I'd be a cashier in a grocery store, but **** that. I've done that in my past and know how bad it sucks.

I have been thinking that a server would be an excellent job to save money in order to go overseas. The thing is, I don't have any experience as a server and I think most places want someone with serving experience. I bussed tables for about three weeks in college before deciding that wasn't worth it. So I have some minor restaurant experience.

Gamestop would be awesome! I am not a video game expert at all, however. I assume they want people who read up on the latest games etc.

Do Banks hire part time tellers? (with little to no finance backround)

Gamestop would be awesome! I am not a video game expert at all, however. I assume they want people who read up on the latest games etc.

:rotflmao:If you want to make minimum wage then Gamestop would be perfect for you. They don't pay that much because they know if you quit they got people lined up to take your place for less. You want to make good money fast be a server. No experience? Just find someone that's a server to get you in. That's what I did when I need to make some quick money a long time ago.

I know a guy who lets the gov't test all sorts of drugs on him and he gets like $1000 a weekend for it.

I don't think im there yet, but I think that's kinda funny. He says that some of the pills he takes really **** him up.

Can you ask him for the name of the place? I'm dead broke and I don't really mind ****ing up my body.

I was an exotic male dancer at the hangar club for a while in Clinton MD. I made about $850-$1400 on a good night. Only problem is you get followed home by horny women, and occaisionally men. But that's just more opportunity to make extra money after hours......if you know what I mean

I kid of course! This body could NEVER be a dancer - It would be like the SNL Chippendale episode with Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley; with me playing Farley

Can you ask him for the name of the place? I'm dead broke and I don't really mind ****ing up my body.

As far as I know, he does it in Morgantown, but there is a place in Baltimore. You have to submit blood tests almost every hour and they keep you there overnight for several days. You just report side effects and submit to testing. No Smoking. Oh and you have to eat the food they give you and you MUST eat it all.

For the right price I could spend a weekend doing this. Just hope you are one of the few who get a placebo.

So most of you suggest a restaurant? There is an Outback near my house that is often hiring. I bet the money is pretty good. I just wonder if they would take me.

I heard the people that work for Outback hate it- the management supposedly sucks.

If there's a Clyde's near you, try that. It's a LOT of work working for Clyde's (you have to go through corporate training and learn the entire wine list in order and know all the ingredients of all the food..AND press your shirts and aprons)...but you make good money. I used to work at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm out in Ashburn and I made great money.

Then again, I did have serving experience before I tried to work there, but there are Top Guns (like top servers) who can train you. You could probably make decent money being a host there.

Archived