Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any other Z2k9 victims? 30gb Zune FROZEN at 3 AM EST

skinsfan07

Talk about FUD!!!!! Dude Apple has been updating the iphone with more and more features all the time. The product I own now is twice as good as what I paid for when I bought it over a year ago. You're talking nonsense. :doh:

The Zunes in question are FIRST GENERATION. How many generations did it take for Apple to finally have something you could get new features on? My point was that this Zune issue is no big deal and people who own these should be happy that Micro$oft hasn't left them behind and forced them to buy new players to get these new features instead of being ticked off that it is frozen for one day.

Stop being such a Apple fanboi and actually READ what I wrote. But actually reading what's written goes completely against ES protocol so I guess I am typing in vain.

The iPod touch is only $229.

Don't be so dramatic.:)

Plus, you can trade in your old iPod for like $100 toward a new one at an Apple Store, even if it's broken as hell. Totally did it. :D I had one with the "Sad iPod" icon.

I'm not an Apple sycophant, but the rash of failures from Microsoft, from Vista to the Red Ring of Death to this Zune silliness is really disturbing. Plus, what's with this "it's cuz of leap year" stuff? It's not even leap year this year!

Glad to hear the 30GB's are up & running. I gave the wife mine and told her to hold off syncing until order was restored. I have purchased 4 Zunes (4, 30, 80, 120GB) & everyone has worked like a champ. BTW, my brother & sister bought Ipods and they both had to replace. To each his/her own.

Plus, you can trade in your old iPod for like $100 toward a new one at an Apple Store, even if it's broken as hell. Totally did it. :D I had one with the "Sad iPod" icon.

I'm not an Apple sycophant, but the rash of failures from Microsoft, from Vista to the Red Ring of Death to this Zune silliness is really disturbing. Plus, what's with this "it's cuz of leap year" stuff? It's not even leap year this year!

2008 was a leap year though - so the Zune had to account for an extra day in that year. Which screwed it up somehow.

Archived