Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

chances we pick up phil savage??

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

hes had awesome drafts in cleveland, drafting joe thomas, braylon edwards, deqwell jackson, kamieron wimbley, kellen winslow, joshua cribbs, and plenty other guys. their problem is coaching, not the player selection.

what i wouldnt give to see this guy picking players for our teams, is there any chance we could possibly sign this guy? im assuming no, im hoping someone says yes! haha

Phil Savage was an ASSISTANT in the Baltimore front office. Ozzie Newsome is a very strong GM and is the one where the buck stops for the Ravens organization.

Savage drafted some talented players in Cleveland but most were top 10 picks, spots where you EXPECT your GM to find capable performers who can come in and start for you.

The truth is that Braylon Edwards has been inconsistent and Kellen Winslow has been less than advertised, despite putting up decent numbers.

Worse, neither player looks like a core team leader for the Browns.

Savage's recent tirade against the Cleveland fan via email only shows he may be in over his head.

Phil Savage was an ASSISTANT in the Baltimore front office. Ozzie Newsome is a very strong GM and is the one where the buck stops for the Ravens organization.

Savage drafted some talented players in Cleveland but most were top 10 picks, spots where you EXPECT your GM to find capable performers who can come in and start for you.

The truth is that Braylon Edwards has been inconsistent and Kellen Winslow has been less than advertised, despite putting up decent numbers.

Worse, neither player looks like a core team leader for the Browns.

Savage's recent tirade against the Cleveland fan via email only shows he may be in over his head.

Savage was a huge deal to Newsome in baltimore. Have you ever read Next Man Up?

If not I'd highly suggest it, Savage was Newsomes biggest assistant and advisor.

I want Parcells or Pioli. And Parcells will be able to get out of him Miami contract once Hizinga sells the team. It's just a matter of if Snyder wil ltalk to him.

Keep dreaming. Danny will never go with someone who will tell him that he has no idea what he is talking about, and to shut up, go sit in the corner, and sign checks.

Unfortunately, that is precisely the person we need.

hes had awesome drafts in cleveland, drafting joe thomas, braylon edwards, deqwell jackson, kamieron wimbley, kellen winslow, joshua cribbs, and plenty other guys. their problem is coaching, not the player selection.

what i wouldnt give to see this guy picking players for our teams, is there any chance we could possibly sign this guy? im assuming no, im hoping someone says yes! haha

Hopefullly less than zero.

Duh how hard is it to draft blue chippers when you are drafting in the top 5 with exception of last year.

Hmm we took Sean Taylor over Kellen I'm a soulja dammit Winslow and with the exception of Joe Thomas the rest of the team had that rollover play dead look.

LOL. Cleveland stinks. Savage has mishandled the team which is why he got the axe. Talk about the grass being greener on the other side of the fence. This thread is a waste of time anyways, Vinny is not going anywhere.

Archived