Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I met HB Blades yesterday!

skns4life

Maybe it doesnt deserve its own thread, but its awesome to me whenever I run into players! I took my mom to see Marley and Me last night at the Reston Town Center theater. I'm waiting in line and then I recognize HB standing right in front of me... I could barely notice it was him and I had to think about it for a couple minutes because he does NOT look athletic, much less an NFL player! Only reason I recognized him was his face... I told my mom "mom, this guy plays for the skins! mom this guy plays for the skins" (in spanish)... my mom didnt believe me because she said he's too small. Anyway, he went inside and then I paid for my ticket. We go upstairs to watch our movie and we went to buy some popcorn and there he was with his date again, standing in front of me. This time I said, "excuse me Mr. Blades?" to which he said "hey man" and I responded, "nice to meet you, I'm a big fan... good luck Sunday vs. the 49ers" and he just smiled and said "thank you".... anyway, thats the story.

p.s. He watched the same movie as me and the girl he was with paid for both the movie and the snacks! :applause: hahahahaha...

p.s.s. oh! and he was wearing shorts! It must have been 40somethin degrees last night!

I met Keenan McCardell on my flight from Houston to BWI last Saturday. Caught me off guard because he was flying in Southwest Airlines' cattle-car seating. My buddy sat next to him for 3 hours on the flight and didn't know who he was. I talked to him for a few seconds as we were going to baggage claim. I guess he was flying in to do the Comcast shows for last Sunday's game.

Yeah had a simliar encounter back on the 5th at the wiz lakers game.. Met Jason Taylor Carlos Rogers, Marcus washington, Fred Smoot, Horton, portis and a few others. really wanted to get pics and autographs but just went up and shook hands with washington ,taylor and LOS and told them good luck in Baltimore. pretty cool though..

Archived