Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Forest service issues "Christmas Tree" tags...not holiday tree tags

ljs

****, you don't live in "our state" either. :D

You're on the opposite end of the place. I live 10 minutes from the dome. I've been there more than once a day almost every day since this "****" started. You don't see/hear anything except through whatever you're reading/hearing/watching at a distance. O'Reilly was the only one all over this yesterday, screaming about all the attention the athesists were getting when he was the only one nationally covering it yesterday. You're making a bigger noise in this forum about all this than anyone I talk to in town that isn't actually at the dome protesting or in the media smacking the storyline.

If you did live here, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be one of those obsessed enough with this stuff to really be down there, though, after readng your posts on these matters. And you keep negatively generalizing about "this area" and when you do, all I can think of are similar types in "the real WA" who laugh at the Spokane area as the home of rednecks, serial killers, and secretly gay republicans. Like they say, "there's a reason they put Spokane next to Northern Idaho." See how well that crap works? :silly:

And as a non-Christian, I will keep saying Merry Christmas to you anyway :D:cheers:

why do you guys have to be such .....never mind

and btw, I'm not from Spokane, but I live here and I would never live on the liberal freak side of the state...you can have the traffic, the stench, and the freaks.

oh and one more thing, why did you just say **** you to me? is that allowed? nice. real nice

and btw, I'm not from Spokane, but I live here and I would never live on the liberal freak side of the state...you can have the traffic, the stench, and the freaks.

oh and one more thing, why did you just say **** you to me? is that allowed? nice. real nice

I believe he said :pooh: comma

BTW, don't forget playoffs this weekend. Nicely done winning your division and thanks again for playing!!

:cheers:

I believe he said :pooh: comma

BTW, don't forget playoffs this weekend. Nicely done winning your division and thanks again for playing!!

:cheers:

I am in the playoffs in all three leagues! not bad for a rookie FF person. Thanks for the invite!:cheers:

why do you guys have to be such *******s?

When did you stop beating your spouse? :silly:

What about any of the post you quoted makes you think you were ****ed? :D

I thin you're just playing and forgot the smiley. :cool:

But if you're serious, c'mon, amiga. ;)

In the tailgate, when we put "our stuff" out there, we can expect it to be challenged at times, especially on the classically controversial social topics of politics and religion, just like we can expect all other kinds of responses from caring to comedic to clueless depending on the circumstances. It's not rocket surgery. That was a fairly innocuous post making several points directly attached to your own recent commentary in the forum.

If that's your definition of being a ****er, then true, we do **** a lot in the tailgate. :):cheers:

And there it is. I guess I'm just a liberal freak, while you clearly have no agenda. ;)

don't worry, I call my self a sexual deviant, thanks to the name Navy Dave gave me...so we are all going to hell. Should be fun times. :cheers:

When did you stop beating your spouse? :silly:

What about any of the post you quoted makes you think you were ****ed? :D

I thin you're just playing and forgot the smiley. :cool:

But if you're serious, c'mon, amiga. ;)

In the tailgate, when we put "our stuff" out there, we can expect it to be challenged at times, especially on the classically controversial social topics of politics and religion, just like we can expect all other kinds of responses from caring to comedic to clueless depending on the circumstances. It's not rocket surgery. That was a fairly innocuous post making several points directly attached to your own recent commentary in the forum.

If that's your definition of being a ****er, then true, we do **** a lot in the tailgate. :):cheers:

Jumbo is full of rage? :silly:

I didn't say, "**** you". Read more carefully. And I wouldn't have thought it.

I actually think your post after the edit makes you "look

worse than the original, which I quoted before the edit.

And you prove my point here that I didn't make but figured---you have no room to squeal about any rebuffs your comments receive when you reveal how you think as you do with these type or remarks--

"liberal freak side of the state...you can have the traffic, the stench, and the freaks."

Yup, I hate traffic, but fortunately, don't suffer any stench issues. Even the old Aroma of Tacoma :D has been handled thnakfully. But growing up in Alaska, I'll take the incomparable and unique Puget Sound and Vancouver BC and Mt Ranier and all the sking passes and the ocean, the coastline, and Seattle--the Emerald City--and the Olypmic Penisula (and mountains) and continue to be quite happy. I have traveled this state extensively over 20 years and have spent much time in your area, which has some nice places, too but I don't much like the arid flatland parts southwest. Now Spokane is a true pit of a town in many ways, but I would only point that out to someone from there making the kind of comments you did---se what I mean about being challenged for your remarks? Rock on, lj. :)

As for freaks etc, I find folks who behave freaks, idiots, *******s, and as well as all kinds of wonderful, in every locale where I have found people. And people who speak as you do, lumping large populations into insulting and derogatary terms in an ignorant and bigoted fashion, well, I find people who do that everywhere too. :)

There's no problem either way, edit or post-edit.

But I hear you, you're just up to your neck in everything as usual. :):silly:

But you're not raging, and I'll testify to that. :D

hahaha..:finger:

I just dont want to see her get in trouble or anything. i dont think you are sensitive or anything like that but I just dont want her to break a rule and get a timeout.

:silly:

Archived