Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Forest service issues "Christmas Tree" tags...not holiday tree tags

ljs

hahaha..:finger:

I just dont want to see her get in trouble or anything. i dont think you are sensitive or anything like that but I just dont want her to break a rule and get a timeout.

:silly:

Bah - she's nowhere near that. She's downright sunshine and light compared to some of our motley cast of characters.

I just dont want to see her get in trouble or anything. i dont think you are sensitive or anything like that but I just dont want her to break a rule and get a timeout.

Well, in the spirit of clarity, she is nowhere near any kind of getting into trouble rules-wise. As long as you see Navy Dave able to post, most others should be safe in expressing themselves. Navy Dave can be like the bird in the mining caves. :D

And I am very sensitive for a trained killer.

Bah - she's nowhere near that. She's downright sunshine and light compared to some of our motley cast of characters.

just trying to be on the safe side is all. WE need HER KIND of people around as much as WE can get it when talking to YOU PEOPLE!!

hahaha..if that doesnt stir the pot I dont know what will..:cheers::silly:

Well, in the spirit of clarity, she is nowhere near any kind of getting into trouble rules-wise. As long as you see Navy Dave able to post, most others should be safe in expressing themselves. Navy Dave can be like the bird in the mining caves. :D

And I am very sensitive for a tained killer.

is a tained killer like a tanned killer or a trained killer? :silly:

just trying to be on the safe side is all. WE need HER KIND of people around as much as WE can get it when talking to YOU PEOPLE!!

Absolutely. I even like NavyDave :D

But then I've had to lock up people I love, so no big. I get over loss quickly.

Mike, they can ban me, I really don't give a ****. I posted a simple ****ing question, in response to the discussion we had in a previous thread. Then people had to be total *******s and create this huge ****ing issue over a damn question. I'm not in the mood for their **** today. So really, I don't give a good god damn.

Mike, they can ban me, I really don't give a ****. I posted a simple ****ing question, in response to the discussion we had in a previous thread. Then people had to be total *******s and create this huge ****ing issue over a damn question. I'm not in the mood for their **** today. So really, I don't give a good god damn.

breathe babe...you are taking it further then it needs to go.

jumbo isnt going to do a thing. and predicto just wants to play "get big mike mad"...its a popular game really..:silly:

I didn't say, "**** you". Read more carefully. And I wouldn't have thought it.

I actually think your post after the edit makes you "look

worse than the original, which I quoted before the edit.

well you posted like a jerk, then said you were just playing. so that can be my excuse too.:)

note I added the smiley so you catch it this time.

well you posted like a jerk, then said you were just playing. so that can be my excuse too.:)

note I added the smiley so you catch it this time.

I didn't say I was playing in certain of my recent posts, nor do you need any excuse. It seems you're struggling to track things accurately in terms of my intent and commentary.

The jerk part's fine, but that's subjective and about interpretation. I don't mind at all. To me, I was merely mirroring some of the similar, if less overt, character in many of your comments, not just responding to whatever “simple question” you have in mind from your OP. But as I say such disagreement is fine and as normal as rain aorund the tailgate. Get used to it. :)

The smileys were not reflecting that I was totally joking, but to show it wasn't really mean spirited. It's hard to use emoticons as effectively as I sometimes hope, but I take my chances with how well the other poster can discern meaning from phrasing and context, or knows me, and the smileys can help. I have simply been replying to comments that caught my attention, and in the form of holding you accountable for what you post and not being particularly diplomatic in the process. It was blunt commentary I felt merited by your own content in the forum. Again, this is some pretty simple stuff.

Your ongoing remarks continue to show notable emotional reactivity, and maybe that‘s just your state today. The smileys also indicate that I, as almost always on ES, am rather emotionally detached and calm when I post or discuss, no matter how I choose to phrase things to carry certain meaning and effect. I tend to respond rather than react. But at this point, I will cease any more back-n-forth on this as it is getting to where I would normally tell other members to take it to PM and there is no need for us to do such. ;)

Archived