Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Between Zorn and Portis, who do you want to see here next year (Merged)

TheGoodBits

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Our best player vs. a mediocre lifelong position coach whose own team didn't want him back and has no business even coaching a top 50 college team. Tough choice.

mediocre?

look that up, the nfl network saw him as one of the best qb coaches in the league and had a show featuring him.

btw get them both back with a young line and the difference will be made

Portis no question

This is the mentality that Dan Snyder has had in the past, except in the Joe Gibbs Era. Guys like Arrington and Bailey ran the team under Spurrier. That got us absolutely nowhere and it's a horrible attitude. Joe Gibbs put a stop to that Arrington and Bailey nonsense and when Coles wanted out in 05, Gibbs said okay, leave and acquired Moss. We made the playoffs that season. Players running the show is a bad bad situation.

Look at this POLL, this is the example of very type of so called fan that, we should all strive not to be.

Sadly These types of FANS are killing this once proud site.

This thread should be locked, just to preserve the Integrity of the site.

The media attacks us every chance they can, then we have these Toxic Fans, Crapping, and causing strife from with in, under the guise of freedom of speech. Screw that, he can be free to speak on another non-redskin supported site.

httr

Look at this POLL, this is the example of very type of so called fan that, we should all strive not to be.

Sadly These types of FANS are killing this once proud site.

Who you talking about? Seriously, did you hear the JT show today? I am nearly 100% sure that one of them won't be here next year. The only question is who would you rather have with the team.

Where's the both option? Because that's what's going to happen.

Portis will run for over 100 this weekend and things will go back toward normal... if you could call anything involving Portis normal.

I wish I could believe that, but I read in between the lines. Zorn has lost this team. It's very unfortunate, but I don't see him coming back next year. If he turns it around and we win the last 3 games, I could see him staying, but Portis could quite possibly be traded for draft picks (which we need bad).

It's really weird, but man, I agree with CP on this.

I hate the fact that he's calling Zorn out publicly, but hey, he's right.

The Redskins organization, fans, and owner deserve to see their star running back on the field when the game is on the line.

Portis isn't a problem child - the guy was an absolute angel under Gibbs. Zorn better learn that personnel management is a part of coaching, not just a part of player acquisition.

Love Portis but Zorn is the future of this team. Portis just needs to learn who the Boss is then everything will be ok. Right now he seems to be challenging that a little and seeing what he can get away with. Hopefully Zorn nips it in the butt and has Portis running a few wind sprints after practice then everyone gets back to work...

I think it's really intersting that no one is considering that huge "what if". What if Portis has tried to talk with Zorn about this stuff? What if Zorn doesn't have an answer?

How would that change peoples opinions? I personally don't believe he has that special quality to be a great manager/leader.

Media loves to stir the soup and we just lap it up huh?

With everything Portis just said on the JT Show, it should be apparent that one of them isn't going to be here next year.

Between Zorn and Portis, who do you want to see here next year?

BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358x283.jpg?center=0,0

:cheers:

Portis little diva tiff is not that big a deal.

I would love to have them mend the rift and get them both back but for this thread I had to pick Zorn. Portis has already hit the pinnacle of his career, the way he plays his body has just taken too much abuse for him to be a top-notch running back for much longer. If we trade him in the off-season we may be able to get a whole lot for him. Wait a year longer and his stock will have tanked, imho.

How do his comments mean he won't be here? His comments mean he's upset, and he should be.

Just because a player gets upset doesn't mean he's going to leave. Portis isn't Plaxico Burress or Pacman Jones, and should not be treated as such.

How do his comments mean he won't be here? His comments mean he's upset, and he should be.

Just because a player gets upset doesn't mean he's going to leave. Portis isn't Plaxico Burress or Pacman Jones, and should not be treated as such.

Sorry, it was more of the combination of his comments and Lavarleap56's comments on Zorn losing th locker room both happening on the same day... I should have clarified.

Archived