Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women Drink Men Under Table

China

Should Joe 'Buges' Bugel be fired after this season?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joe 'Buges' Bugel be fired after this season?

• No. He isn't the problem we just need better players.
    • Yes. He's failed to produce a good unit and time is up.
    • Maybe. We should give him one more year.
    • Cake. Gimme some.

i have nothing to prove-- i know that i can drink a bottle of GM by myself and still be cognitive enough to tell you that you are a weenie drinker and i can drink more.

apparently you do have something to prove or else you wouldnt have said that you and your chic friends can outdrink me.

so run along with your corny little jokes to someone else who might think you are as funny as you are when you are the only "guy" with a bunch or women.

wow... thats a lot of liquid volume to put into your tummy.

he and his friends also play a game while we are on our train ride... we get to an area where the train goes really slow that they call the "stray men" area. It's like this huge canyon/valley/grassy area where they apparently once saw some random dude hanging out...so everytime we go by it, they look for stray men. If they see one, they have to chug two beers or something. It's crazy, those train rides.

apparently you do have something to prove or else you wouldnt have said that you and your chic friends can outdrink me.

so run along with your corny little jokes to someone else who might think you are as funny as you are when you are the only "guy" with a bunch or women.

okay get back to me when you: drink your face off at work and continue drinking till five am, then go to after hours bar and drink till seven, then go to a guys house and drink something from another country that taste like booze made from tree bark and has a bottle full of tree bark, then go back to your place and drink till 10 am... on a regular weekend.

in all honesty boy not too many people can keep up with my hard liqour intake. most people pass out around 3 am -- ill keep going till every drop is gone and then try and get more.

hell i got mezcal from some hillybilly mexican in a plastic jug on hand for braggarts like you to prove if they can really drink. (yeah theres probably lead and paint thinner in it)

when people post things like CCS "has lost his mind"... nope, i'm just drunk as a skunk. brains not all there but i don't make typos. ;)

oh and i can pee so much further than you too. like twice as far.

okay get back to me when you: drink your face off at work and continue drinking till five am, then go to after hours bar and drink till seven, then go to a guys house and drink something from another country that taste like booze made from tree bark and has a bottle full of tree bark, then go back to your place and drink till 10 am... on a regular weekend.

in all honesty boy not too many people can keep up with my hard liqour intake. most people pass out around 3 am -- ill keep going till every drop is gone and then try and get more.

hell i got mezcal from some hillybilly mexican in a plastic jug on hand for braggarts like you to prove if they can really drink. (yeah theres probably lead and paint thinner in it)

when people post things like CCS "has lost his mind"... nope, i'm just drunk as a skunk. brains not all there but i don't make typos. ;)

Damn dude. Why couldn't we have hungout last year? :cool:

Nothing like bragging about how much you can drink over the internet.

Who brags about drinking a liqueur? That's like saying you can drink more amaretto than me.

edit: and, yes, I'm in college.

GM's a cognac... and is 80 proof and full of sugar which makes you super twisted... but thats if i'm only sticking with one liqour i like sweeter ones such as sambuca or ouzo.

i doubt you can say someones a ***** for drinking ouzo all night.

but ill drink vodka or whiskey... hell ill drink me zelko vodka all night if need be.

for real. he is SO cool now. I am sure that all the chat guys look up to you and your great pissing distance.

congrats on calling me boy...you really showed me.

*hands you a tissue*

*gives you a reassuring back pat*

there there... i'm sure that you can drink alot... its not your fault its just the part of the country you are in. on the east coast people are more heartier and seasoned.

None of those nasty fruity fake martini's. Listen up slut if we are going to do martini's, its just chilled vodka or gin in a glass.

Listsn up limp****, I'll take that bet and spot you one. lol! I love the listen up slut thing, that's pretty funny.
I bet your all over getting your name on the liver transplant list aren't ya?

The rest of your post was pretty damn funny though.

Listsn up limp****, I'll take that bet and spot you one. lol! I love the listen up slut thing, that's pretty funny.

haha. Now not to offend the other women. haha.

You wanna spot me a martini ? Oh my. It's on.

Ketel One chilled, no fruit, no olives, just glasses of cold vodka. I don't typically pay for womens drinks, but since you are kinda family...my treat. Slacky can bartend. :cheers:

haha. Now not to offend the other women. haha.

You wanna spot me a martini ? Oh my. It's on.

Ketel One chilled, no fruit, no olives, just glasses of cold vodka. I don't typically pay for womens drinks, but since you are kinda family...my treat. Slacky can bartend. :cheers:

Sound like a plan Stan! And don't worry, I don't normally accept drinks from dudes unless they're friends...I suppose I'll accept one from you. Then I get shots for all of us and recreate my failed attmept to get Slacky drunk this past August! Yay! Count on it, this June, I'll be on the east coast, better start training now... ;)

well hopefully, once i get out of the hospitality industry i can stop this silly drinking non-sense... but until the economy recovers i'm drinking my sorrows away!!! heheheh :2drunks:
Well, that sounds like a pretty good plan to me...it's really working well with my excellence in research output these waning weeks of the quarter...

Archived