Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barber a no-go against Steelers

royallypwned

Cowboys have no Barber, snow and 24 degrees. What a great chance for those chumps to get smacked in the face....I'd think this would be great motivation for the The Skins , if Dallas were to lose! We could really piss in their cheerios with a win of our own combined with a loss for them.

Here's to hoping that The Steelers treat them, like they treated us!!!

marco

Huh. That would be interesting. Maybe they should get Hines to play defense for tomorrows game. Hmmm. That would be interesting.

well, we know Hines can knock the crap out of guys.

But ex-Skin Ryan Clark laid out Wes Welker last week....and he and ST were part of the tandem that beat the crap out of TO and caused Todd Pinkston to develop "Alligator Body"

What a great chance for those chumps to get smacked in the face....I'd think this would be great motivation for the The Skins , if Dallas were to lose! We could really piss in their cheerios with a win of our own combined with a loss for them.

marco

We could've "really pissed in their cheerios with a win of our own" on the sixteenth of last month but we all know how that turned out.:doh: But on a better note, yeah I'm with you.

Archived