Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barber a no-go against Steelers

royallypwned

Wont matter if the Cowboys lose when the Ravens beat the crap outta your over hyped team. Skins blow. Face it. As long as you have a QB that can't read a defense, you will always be under par.

What kind of troll are you? A cowboys troll or a Ravens troll?

edit: Never mind you don't need to answer, I just looked at your posts, a Cowboys troll.

Wont matter if the Cowboys lose when the Ravens beat the crap outta your over hyped team. Skins blow. Face it. As long as you have a QB that can't read a defense, you will always be under par.

Take the Skins talk to the Stadium.

There are tons of Nancy-threads over there.

And?

He played in Northern Illinois. I think he has played in the cold before....

Reaching again...

You know what? I change my mind. You're right. I was reaching. There was no significance whatsoever to the fact that this was Romo sits to pee's first NFL game in below freezing weather. Forget what Aikman said. Forget that it was one of Romo sits to pee's worst professional games. It meant nothing.

I wasn't prediciting a Cowboy win, I was predicting the Skins would be destroyed by the Ravens. That was the arguement. I can admit when my team isn't the best. Most of you can't face that fact.
Then why would you waste your time here? Wouldn't your time be better spent finding a board with posters who you respect?

Archived