Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EverQuest or World of WarCraft? (poll)

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 months later...
Grats!

I really haven't been playing all that much lately on my 80 holy pally (horde of course), but my 65 enhancement shaman is pretty fun. What server are you on?

I'm on Shu'Halo, a member of the Scarlet Knights guild. I've got a lvl 32 DE hunter on there as well and when I ding 70 I'm gonna level him, until I pick up Lich King.

Here's my armory page

a tank that can dps, too? that is sick. I would love to be a healer in your group.

it'll be either/or without respeccing. All you'll need is 2 different sets of gear.

Pallies can go Ret or Holy

Priests can go Holy or Shadow

Warlocks can go Affliction or Demonology

Hunters can go Marksman or Beast

and so on.........

• 3 weeks later...

So apparently there is going to be a new EQ server opening for the ten year anniversary. One of the ideas is a time locked progression server where every X days a new expansion is unlocked. They tried it once before and I liked it except the time was 30 days and that was too short. If they lengthen it to 60 or 90 I would definitely reactivate and give it a try.

Are you guys saying that I can go dps and prot without it costing me every time I switch?

From what I understand, it will cost 1000 gold to unlock the duel spec ability, but the nice thing about it is when you switch specs, it switches your glyphs, action bars and talent points. Now you won't have pay gold to respec each time and you don't have to fill out your talent trees and all that with each respec.

Yes, I tested it out on the PTR. It was early on, but I was able to macro both sets to my toolbar. Click one button and the gear switches. It's very nice.

I've kept a bunch of tank gear in my bank for the 3.1 change. I logged on WoW today and the patch started to dl, so it's coming out very very soon.

Archived