Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you Rather be a Saints Fan Today?

BleedinBurgNGold

With all the complaining about JC. A Jason Campbell led team TODAY is 7-5. Drew Brees, with all the amazing Numbers hes throwing up, is 6-6. The Saints have a very very slim chance to make it to the post season. This is not a Drew Brees Vs. Jason Campbell thread, obviously Brees is better. Its a 'whats the better situation to be in TODAY' thread. If some of us are calling for JC's head, should they/are they doing the same in New Orleans? Point is its not JC thats the issue. A QB can only do so much, and despite our Teams problems, we are only a game out of the playoffs with a good shot at going to the dance. What Good are Drew's Numbers if they are sitting at home in January?

Give JC some time in a New System for a full year. It's time we stop jumping the gun so quickly.

HTTR:2cents::dallasuck

No saints fans arent doing the same because brees makes plays

its the lack of a running game and a plethora of injuries to an already not so great defense that is the issue there

i'm not saying jason campbell never makes plays, but there are times when he clearly struggles, yeah the line collapses sometimes but whatever make a read get rid of the ball...

sure there are dropped passes and receivers should get blamed more than they do, but thats the life of an nfl quarterback

saints fans know what drew brees can do...if what jason campbell can do is what he has done then this is a moot point and JC deserves criticism...

criticism isnt saying he should get the boot, but I think campbell leaves a little to be desired by even his biggest fans

No saints fans arent doing the same because brees makes plays

its the lack of a running game and a plethorda of injuries to an already not so great defense that is the issue there

i'm not saying jason campbell never makes plays, but there are times when he clearly struggles, yeah the line collapses sometimes but whatever make a read get rid of the ball...

sure there are dropped passes and receivers should get blamed more than they do, but thats the life of an nfl quarterback

saints fans know what drew brees can do...if what jason campbell can do is what he has done then this is a moot point and JC deserves criticism...

criticism isnt saying he should get the boot, but I think campbell leaves a little to be desired by even his biggest fans

Course, it was the lack of patience in Brees that caused San Diego to draft Eli Manning and then trade him for Phillip Rivers, and I think they paid a big price there, because I don't think Rivers is quite the QB that Brees has turned into.

That's why fans need more patience here. New coach, new system.

Course, it was the lack of patience in Brees that caused San Diego to draft Eli Manning and then trade him for Phillip Rivers, and I think they paid a big price there, because I don't think Rivers is quite the QB that Brees has turned into.

couldn't have said it better myself!:applause:

If we had Drew Brees, we would be sitting on a possible 10-2 record.

Problem with JC is that he isn't improving. He's playing overall worse than what he playing in week 4 of the season. Hell, he's playing worse than he did last year. If the man can't handle pressure from the D then he can't lead this team. But the bottomline is that I really don't believe he fits into Zorns system.

I'm not a fan of JC and never was. So I'm jumping no bandwagon. The man has gotten a fair share of time in the NFL..he is overdue.

and honestly, the thing with a qb like drew brees is that he has always shown intangibles...

Jason Campbell could be very successful in the right environment in my opinion, but there is a reason Drew Brees could go to any team in the league and instantly improve them

And? They are a 6-6 Team. Obviously JC is doing something right for us to Beat them and be in Playoff contention. What good is 'playmaking' if it produces little results? By the way, this isn't Brees FIRST year in the system.

do you watch football?

have you been paying attention to the injuries the saints have had this year?

Tell me of the 7 games how many has campbell won for us

call me a jason campbell hater all you want, im not i want him to turn things around, but sitting here and comparing our situation to the saints situation seems a little bit silly IMO

the Saints have never won anything. their fans are hungry for that first taste. remember what that was like? :)

for jaded Redskins fans that grew up thinking 11-5 or 12-4 is a birthright, time to wake up and smell the coffee.....................

great organizations produce great teams.

is anyone yet convinced that Cerrato and Snyder in the revamped front office structure and with the 2008 draft as early returns, that the ship has been righted?

would Jim Zorn's offense look better right now with Eddie Royal and DeSean Jackson on the roster at WR? :)

would Jim Zorn's offense look better right now with Eddie Royal and DeSean Jackson on the roster at WR? :)

no cuz they'd be on the bench lol

I like DeSean Jackson a lot to be honest...and dead serious I don't see a huge difference between him and Devin Thomas...if the roles had been reversed I honestly would not be surprised if the same statement was being made about devin thomas right now

do you watch football?

call me a jason campbell hater all you want, im not i want him to turn things around, but sitting here and comparing our situation to the saints situation seems a little bit silly IMO

Campbell hasnt won any games nor has he lost them. So stop ******** about him every chance you get. Redskins are a 7-5 team and the offense is not good. Campbell is not responsible for it. I think hes doing a decent job with our crappy line.

If we had Drew Brees, we would be sitting on a possible 10-2 record.

Problem with JC is that he isn't improving. He's playing overall worse than what he playing in week 4 of the season. Hell, he's playing worse than he did last year. If the man can't handle pressure from the D then he can't lead this team. But the bottomline is that I really don't believe he fits into Zorns system.

I'm not a fan of JC and never was. So I'm jumping no bandwagon. The man has gotten a fair share of time in the NFL..he is overdue.

DOubt it, Having Brees would not make WR not drop passes, and would not help the Line pass block better.

Campbell hasnt won any games nor has he lost them. So stop ******** about him every chance you get. Redskins are a 7-5 team and the offense is not good. Campbell is not responsible for it. I think hes doing a decent job with our crappy line.

oh yay our qb doesnt lose us games haha

i think you may be too used to gibbs II football you dont win championships by not losing games

edit that how you want but championship teams win games...

whether their running games wins it, their qb, or their defense wins it for them

but nobody hands you anything you have to take it

do you watch football?

Ohh The Old Injury argument. Ahh I see. AS if WE havent been Banged up? Players Playing Hurt?

They also got a lot more for Eli...and they are very similar.

So in the end, I think the Charges ended up in the best situation out of the 3 teams...considering they 3 franchise players (Merriman, Rivers, Kaeding)

Ohh The Old Injury argument. Ahh I see. AS if WE havent been Banged up? Players Playing Hurt?

yeah and i used that excuse last year when our entire team was injured

so whats holding campbell back this year?

edit: brees lost colston and shockey and pathon i believe

and managed to stay competitive

imagine if campbell lost cooley, moss, and randle el

the point i'm making here is that you cant compare the criticism that redskins fans have of campbell to the lack of criticism that saints fans show towards brees

oh yay our qb doesnt lose us games haha

i think you may be too used to gibbs II football you dont win championships by not losing games

edit that how you want but championship teams win games...

whether their running games wins it, their qb, or their defense wins it for them

buy nobody hands you anything you have to take it

Redskins are not a championship team and we havent been one for a long long time. Blaming everything on campbell just shows how ignorant redskins fans are. No wonder this team is awful at home and beast on the road is because our fan base sucks. Campbell has a qb rating over 100 on the road and only 9 sacks. At home 23 sacks so please do your research before you start talking out of your ass.

What is silly about comparing TWO NFC Teams records and chances to go to the playoffs? This isnt Brees Rookie year. If The argument is that Campbell isnt Progressing (even thought he has 7 fewer Interceptions, A better QB Rating and 2 betterr wins than he did last year at this point) then the situation in New Orleans must be the same. Drew Brees is putting up silly numbers but his team will more than likely be playing Golf in January. So I guess after Two full seasons in New Orleans, Brees must go, cant get it done. If you blame injuries, then yes, it is the TEAM around the QB as well. Not always just the QB

Redskins are not a championship team and we havent been one for a long long time. Blaming everything on campbell just shows how ignorant redskins fans are. No wonder this team is awful at home and beast on the road is because our fan base sucks. Campbell has a qb rating over 100 on the road and only 9 sacks. At home 23 sacks so please do your research before you start talking out of your ass.

right cuz i'm blaming everything on campbell...:rolleyes:

there are missing components to take us to that next level and im sorry but at this point campbell is one of them, our o-line is another and our lack of a pass rushing is another

yeah our o-line makes campbell look worse than he is but at the same time NOTHING has shown us that campbell is the next coming of peyton manning or tom brady...

i think this team can win a championship with campbell at qb if the situation is right, it wont be because of campbell and to be honest I wont give a **** because we'll be champs

but I think with the situation we're in...and a not so bright future considering where our o line is headed campbell is just not going to be the answer

And? They are a 6-6 Team. Obviously JC is doing something right for us to Beat them and be in Playoff contention. What good is 'playmaking' if it produces little results? By the way, this isn't Brees FIRST year in the system.

Horse hockey.

Brees went from Cam Cameron's "system" in San Diego to Sean Payton's "system" in New Orleans and put up immediate results.

There were no excuses like " I need more steady players around me" or "I need time to re-learn another offense".

Wish we had a QB on this team that could digest an offense at least half way through a season................

Archived