Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you Rather be a Saints Fan Today?

BleedinBurgNGold

You must be crazy.

ES is Ground Hog day. We are all Bill Murray.

Any thread from 3 years ago to now has the same excuses and same outlandish claims.

The REdskins wouldn't make the playoffs with Drew Brees. Campbell has outplayed Brees in both of their matchup anyway :cool:. Brees isn't tough enough to play behind our screwed up O-Line.

Obviously Collins and Brunell are better than that has been Brees.

This thread is hilarious. JC has had the type of D Brees has this year, every year he has been here.

Saints would have a losing record with JC.

Look at how may defensive td's they have. Since we only happen to lose most of our games with one score, the Saints' ability to take turnovers and turn them into points is a definitely a difference. Not to mention the Saints are #1 in getting turnovers. I think our defense is better than the Saints' defense, but we are nowhere close to the Saints with turnovers, and definitely nowhere near the Saints in scoring points on D. They have 7 I think. If we had 7 defensive td's, we most likely would have won all of our games, but 3 (so far).

Look at how may defensive td's they have. Since we only happen to lose most of our games with one score, the Saints' ability to take turnovers and turn them into points is a definitely a difference. Not to mention the Saints are #1 in getting turnovers. I think our defense is better than the Saints' defense, but we are nowhere close to the Saints with turnovers, and definitely nowhere near the Saints in scoring points on D.

very true, their defense has 6 TDs for them. but lets not forget:

saints offense: 407 points

redskins offense: 170 points

we scored 265 points last year. the saints this year have scored almost as much as we have in the past 2 seasons combined.

so while their D is nice, thats not why theyre winning games.

Look at how may defensive td's they have. Since we only happen to lose most of our games with one score, the Saints' ability to take turnovers and turn them into points is a definitely a difference. Not to mention the Saints are #1 in getting turnovers. I think our defense is better than the Saints' defense, but we are nowhere close to the Saints with turnovers, and definitely nowhere near the Saints in scoring points on D. They have 7 I think. If we had 7 defensive td's, we most likely would have won all of our games, but 3 (so far).

Jerry Gray on the Comcast Post Game 3 or 4 weeks ago said we can't afford to go after picks because our offense does not score enough.

You typically score on D when you jump routes with open space. However, taking that risk can open you up to big plays in the other direction.

Holding a division opponent to 7 was not enough this year.

very true, their defense has 6 TDs for them. but lets not forget:

saints offense: 407 points

redskins offense: 170 points

we scored 265 points last year. the saints this year have scored almost as much as we have in the past 2 seasons combined.

so while their D is nice, thats not why theyre winning games.

Right. I wish we didn't have to rely on our D so much ALL the time!

Jerry Gray on the Comcast Post Game 3 or 4 weeks ago said we can't afford to go after picks because our offense does not score enough.

You typically score on D when you jump routes with open space. However, taking that risk can open you up to big plays in the other direction.

Holding a division opponent to 7 was not enough this year.

That's true too.

Archived