Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: If/When P. Burress is a FA (assume no jail) would you sign him?

Joncevensen

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The assumptions of this poll are:

no jail time for Burress, he will be able to play in 2009

The justifications I see for this are, we have a strong locker room

The negatives, one bad apple can spoil an entire pie plus there might be sensitivity on the team to someone who mishandled a gun dangerously.

MODS: I know there is a thread out there already, I made a poll so the opinions could be consolidated and to get a read on the boards general sentiment.

YES....I put him in the class of randy Moss attitude wise.....so if you can get him for cheap with heavy incentives take the risk, and if it starts to go bad cut him.....Just like the D. Hall situation, remember D> hall was waiting in a tunnel to fight x teammates just weeks before we signed him for cheap, and he seems like he could turn out to be a steal with the great veteran leaders we have on this team..Just my thoughts.

Nah...too much on his plate. Plaxico will more than likely be fed up with the rebuilding of this team, get tired of losing to the Giants...be caught up in too many off the field issues...he's just too big of a risk.

Let DT and MK develop...those guys have a lot of potential...and you figure, ARE might be gone after this season...that leaves Moss, Kelly and Thomas....that's outstanding!!!

I'd sign Vick upon his release before Buress!

No chance. No more locker room cancers. We should develop the guys we have and go after quality FA's. Like someone else said...go after one or both bungles receivers. Could definitelty get Ocho Stinko on the cheap; and while hes definitely an eccentric player...I wouldnt consider him a cancer.

No chance. No more locker room cancers. We should develop the guys we have and go after quality FA's. Like someone else said...go after one or both bungles receivers. Could definitelty get Ocho Stinko on the cheap; and while hes definitely an eccentric player...I wouldnt consider him a cancer.
Plax isn't a cancer. He's just a screw-up. Where as Ocho Cinco deliberately tries to hurt his own team down, Plax just can't get out of his own way.

Neither one of them are cancers. You're just saying cancer to make it sound like you've got a good reason to not want him here.

Name how he's a cancer. He had one incident earlier this year with Coughlin. This whole Gun Shot ordeal is just him being an idiot. He took a gun with him because he feared for his safety, and shot himself because he's retarded. That's silly, not Cancerous.

If anything, Ocho Cinco is more of a cancer, yet you say he's not. He's the one who did everything to get out of his crappy team's locker room. He's not a cancer, but he's more of a cancer than Plax.

I don't see why we don't add an elite receiver to our team. Get rid of Thrash, and let Burress start. Put Moss in the Slot, unless one of our Rookies still aren't up to the task of starting. Let ARE handle punts exclusively (unless he doesn't restructure his contract).

Please, all of you ignorant people, stop saying Cancer just because you can. Think about what the hell you're saying. It only makes you look stupider. You can say that he's unfocused, or that you simply want to stick with what we've got, but you can't say No to Plax because he's a cancer.

Archived