Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Five Of Six Questionable Players Expected to Play Vs. Giants

Chiefinonhaze

;5873790']Aren't you guys worried about them injuring themselves more considering the weather expected and the probably conditions of the field?

I know that injuries can happen to anyone at any time but I would think these guys are more vulnerable to bigger injuries due to the weather today.

we can't afford to lose anymore games. so if they feel they can play, they should.

;5873790']Aren't you guys worried about them injuring themselves more considering the weather expected and the probably conditions of the field?

I know that injuries can happen to anyone at any time but I would think these guys are more vulnerable to bigger injuries due to the weather today.

I know what your saying Tom, and does worry me against your team. I think the amount of injuries should be low in this game because of the wet field, there won't be any sharp cuts or good plants today, thats for sure. The worst part is, it favors your type of running game .

I know what your saying Tom, and does worry me against your team. I think the amount of injuries should be low in this game because of the wet field, there won't be any sharp cuts or good plants today, thats for sure. The worst part is, it favors your type of running game .

His type of running game? Clinton Portis is the best all around back in the NFL, and I have greater respect towards him and the dirt bags for their toughness. Clinton Portis can pound it as well, its not only Jacobs.

Your talking about the guy that's playing with a partially torn MCL, hip flexor, rib cartilage damage. Your talking about the guy that played with a dislocated shoulder two years ago, broken fingers in his hand, and a broken heart (21).

Clinton Portis is the Toughest player I have ever seen, on and off the field. Don't anyone dare knock his ability to do anything, because chances are, he can do it. 50/50? ok fine, tally up a buck 50 and a few TDs. If he cant get the yards he will knock you on your ass over and over again.

( nothing against Jacobs though, great back ;))

This is great news...no doubt we're going to be fired up for this with the tribute to ST and the playoff implications. I'm starting to like our chances more and more today

On the other hand, the Giants have to be distracted with everything going on with Plax yesterday...just reported on NFL Network that he is expected to surrender to authorities.

London Fletcher-LB-Redskins Nov. 30 - 12:04 pm et

Redskins MLB London Fletcher is active Sunday versus the Giants.

Even with a bad foot, he's a good IDP option in a game that will feature a heavy rushing attack. Redskins inactives: QB Colt Brennan, LB Marcus Washington, DT Kedric Golston, G Jason Fabini, T Chad Rinehart, DE Erasmus James, TE Fred Davis, and DE Rob Jackson.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

So who's right?

London Fletcher-LB-Redskins Nov. 30 - 12:04 pm et

Redskins MLB London Fletcher is active Sunday versus the Giants.

Even with a bad foot, he's a good IDP option in a game that will feature a heavy rushing attack. Redskins inactives: QB Colt Brennan, LB Marcus Washington, DT Kedric Golston, G Jason Fabini, T Chad Rinehart, DE Erasmus James, TE Fred Davis, and DE Rob Jackson.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

So who's right?

Yeah, who is right? Hopefully Mort is the one that isn't!

His type of running game? Clinton Portis is the best all around back in the NFL, and I have greater respect towards him and the dirt bags for their toughness. Clinton Portis can pound it as well, its not only Jacobs.

Your talking about the guy that's playing with a partially torn MCL, hip flexor, rib cartilage damage. Your talking about the guy that played with a dislocated shoulder two years ago, broken fingers in his hand, and a broken heart (21).

Clinton Portis is the Toughest player I have ever seen, on and off the field. Don't anyone dare knock his ability to do anything, because chances are, he can do it. 50/50? ok fine, tally up a buck 50 and a few TDs. If he cant get the yards he will knock you on your ass over and over again.

( nothing against Jacobs though, great back ;))

When he said your type of running game, he meant the Giants as a whole. They are the number 1 rushing team in the NFL. That is what he meant. He didn't mean just Jacobs.

Actually, I'm not sure if they are still the number 1 rushing team because they only had 87 yards last week. But they are high up there.

Archived