Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

:sigh: I gotta give some props to Tony Romo

CrypticVillain

Rivers, LT, Gates and Chris Chambers are average?

the fact that it was snowing didnt count?

Im sure you are being overly confident here when you say that the Best D in football isnt as good as people say.

And youre walking in with question marks at RB and your main sack man.

Their defense is certainly outstanding and will present a huge challenge to Cowboys offense.

But, their offense BLOWS. Big Ben holds on to the ball like its his job which makes the line look even worse than they already are. Willie Parker isn't running well of late. Their defense is going to have to hold the Cowboys if they want to win.

Those are not terrible stats, they are just very, very AVERAGE numbers. I don't understands why you guys overreact. I'm not saying Jason is horrible, he's not but he is far from a top 10 NFL starter. He's a pretty decent game manager in the mold of Damon Huard and Trent Dilfer.

Damon Huard? Trent Dilfer? :doh:

Why don't you be patient and wait for JC to learn the playbook completely, with all the details of Zorn's O? My god, if we weren't 7-4, I can't imagine what some people would be saying...

Those are not terrible stats, they are just very, very AVERAGE numbers. I don't understands why you guys overreact. I'm not saying Jason is horrible, he's not but he is far from a top 10 NFL starter. He's a pretty decent game manager in the mold of Damon Huard and Trent Dilfer.

Man I hope you dont treat your friends and family like you do Campbell.

#1 in lack of INTs.

#10 in completion %

youre really reaching here man.

Their defense is certainly outstanding and will present a huge challenge to Cowboys offense.

But, their offense BLOWS. Big Ben holds on to the ball like its his job which makes the line look even worse than they already are. Willie Parker isn't running well of late. Their defense is going to have to hold the Cowboys if they want to win.

yeah, believe that. Mewalde Moore is even more dangerous then Parker so go ahead and sleep on him. Santonio Holmes is an X factor just like DeSean Jackson is. And Ward is still putting up the numbers.

Like I said, hope that Ware isnt hurt or not playing at all. Pitts OL is the blame for the sacks..

:no:

But the QB's who are putting up AVERAGE numbers, teams are posting a winning record. Just sayin..

The fact that Campbell is even putting up any numbers at all is a testament to how good he is good. 7 playbooks in 8 years is ridiculous. I am not giving up on this year, but next year is going to be an interesting season. If Campbell is doing the same thing, which I doubt, but if he does I will be worried. But like I said in my OP he still needs to get that touch on the deep passes. I think that will happen in due time.

sigh?

did you just type out "sigh"?

dude, **** Romo sits to pee. he still makes stupid ass mistakes in pressure games and hasnt proven a damn thing to anyone about being a "top notch" qb. he is a decent qb but the dude cant even win one playoff game.

We are gonna find out pretty quick here in the next month then...

I know where my money is..

Decent? This is why I love skins fans. Right now he's the #1 rated QB in the NFC and #2 in the league. After missing 3 games, he still ranks at the top of most statistical categories. He can't win a playoff game or hasn't yet? We'll see. He's 0-2 right now.

Peyton Manning

Drew Brees

Tom Brady

Those are elite QB. You know what they all have in common? Playoff victories.

WHen Romo sits to pee can get past his first game in the playoffs and play a great game in December, then, I'll say I was wrong.

BTW, Campbell is not elite and he probably never will be. So don't use Jason to prove your point.

I don't think Pitt is as invincible as everyone is suggesting. I saw a pretty average (west coast) Chargers team play them to the wire and a pretty finesse Colts team go there and spank them. If we can pull one out there, confidence will be through the roof.

Dude, I thought the same thing. Pitt is much better than you think. I learned first hand.

I almost hate Pitt as bad as I hate the cowboys. You can imagine how pissed off I was after that game.

Decent? This is why I love skins fans. Right now he's the #1 rated QB in the NFC and #2 in the league

This is why I love THA, complete BS, but he continues to shovel it

Romo sits to pee

#10 passing yards

#11 Completions %

#4 TD passes

#16T Int (despite missing 3 games)

#2 QB Rating (:secret: the more games you play the more your avg goes down, so missing games HELPED him not hurt him as THA tries to spin)

Int ratio 1 Int per 37.5 attempts.... is not good, his 1 Int to 2.65 TD's ratio isn't great either

Romo sits to pee

#10 passing yards

#11 Completions %

#4 TD passes

#2 QB Rating (:secret: the more games you play the more your avg goes down, so missing games HELPED him not hurt him as THA tries to spin)

Int ratio 1 per 37.5 attempts.... is not good, his 1 Int to 2.65 TDS isn't great either

He has played 9 games. That is a large enough sample to where it really doesn't effect the data.

Peyton Manning

Drew Brees

Tom Brady

Those are elite QB. You know what they all have in common? Playoff victories.

Correct. Anyone else remember before Manning won in the playoffs all the discussion about him not being an elite QB? Same with Brees, IIRC.

You have to win the playoffs, Romo sits to pee hasn't yet. Doesn't mean he won't. Just that he hasn't yet, so he is not an elite QB.

Romo sits to pee

#10 passing yards

#11 Completions %

#4 TD passes

Int ratio 1 Int per 37.5 attempts.... is not good, his 1 Int to 2.65 TD's ratio isn't great either

It really depends on how he plays in those games. If he play lights out it helps his Rating.

Also, a smaller sample size means that one bad game would hurt your rating more, however by the same token, one great game would pump up your stats.

sigh?

did you just type out "sigh"?

dude, **** Romo sits to pee. he still makes stupid ass mistakes in pressure games and hasnt proven a damn thing to anyone about being a "top notch" qb. he is a decent qb but the dude cant even win one playoff game.

I hate the cowboys as much as any other skins fan.... but damn IF Romo sits to pee is just a "decent qb" wtf is campbell??

I hate the cowboys as much as any other skins fan.... but damn IF Romo sits to pee is just a "decent qb" wtf is campbell??

LMAO yeah the ignorance of the posters here is staggering. I love how they always make this argument about why JC is all world when he hasn't done squat ever since he's been in the league. I hate Dallas but man if we could have Tony Romo sits to pee at QB.......one can only dream :(

LMAO yeah the ignorance of the posters here is staggering. I love how they always make this argument about why JC is all world when he hasn't done squat ever since he's been in the league. I hate Dallas but man if we could have Tony Romo sits to pee at QB.......one can only dream :(

I think the slobber over Romo sits to pee line is forming down the hall. you 2 dont wanna miss out on being first, do ya? :rolleyes:

alex you already have your fanhood being questioned with your constant "we need a new QB" and "Campbell isnt top tier" and acrurat, you probably dont wanna try to get in to a comparison competition with anyone in here.

I think the slobber over Romo sits to pee line is forming down the hall. you 2 dont wanna miss out on being first, do ya? :rolleyes:

alex you already have your fanhood being questioned with your constant "we need a new QB" and "Campbell isnt top tier" and acrurat, you probably dont wanna try to get in to a comparison competition with anyone in here.

I don't think either is top tier yet, though I think with a playoff victory or 2, Romo sits to pee very well could be.

Btw, too late, my gf is first in line.

Well I guess you should get into the cup JC's genitals line before it's too late. We DO need a better QB if we want to be a SB contender. If you think that we can win a championship scoring under 20ppg you're nuts.

Well I guess you should get into the cup JC's genitals line before it's too late. We DO need a better QB if we want to be a SB contender. If you think that we can win a championship scoring under 20ppg you're nuts.

yeah, cuz mark rypien and doug williams were great QBs.

you are completely clueless. get a grip on your need to post stupid **** please because it is taking up too much bandwith and someone is likely to believe you are telling the truth. :doh:

I don't think Pitt is as invincible as everyone is suggesting. I saw a pretty average (west coast) Chargers team play them to the wire and a pretty finesse Colts team go there and spank them. If we can pull one out there, confidence will be through the roof.

Romo sits to pee panicked plenty of times against the Seahawks, and just threw a couple of balls up for grabs. If he plays the Steelers like that, it's gonna be hell. Steelers have a much better defense (of course), and blitz a lot better too...I can see Romo sits to pee throwing about 2-3 picks. If Barber isn't playing also...

Romo sits to pee panicked plenty of times against the Seahawks, and just threw a couple of balls up for grabs. If he plays the Steelers like that, it's gonna be hell. Steelers have a much better defense (of course), and blitz a lot better too...I can see Romo sits to pee throwing about 2-3 picks. If Barber isn't playing also...

Yeah we really need Barber in this game, though I like what I saw from Choice at the end on the game.

Also Ware would be a HUGE loss for us, though I heard he say he'll play next week.

Archived