Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

:sigh: I gotta give some props to Tony Romo

CrypticVillain

The Boys live and die with Romo sits to pee.......I think we all agree he is a good QB....how good would be be on another team...who knows, but that can be said for just about any QB.

I think the coaches tried to change the way Romo sits to pee played QB a litlle to much this off season and it showed the first few games, he was a little to tight, checking down on many passes and not really running the ball much when he had the open lane......I think Romo sits to pee has now gone back to just being Romo sits to pee...the gun slinger we all know he is....how will that turn out.......who knows but its going to be fun watching the next 4 games......

The Boys live and die with Romo sits to pee.......I think we all agree he is a good QB....how good would be be on another team...who knows, but that can be said for just about any QB.

I think the coaches tried to change the way Romo sits to pee played QB a litlle to much this off season and it showed the first few games, he was a little to tight, checking down on many passes and not really running the ball much when he had the open lane......I think Romo sits to pee has now gone back to just being Romo sits to pee...the gun slinger we all know he is....how will that turn out.......who knows but its going to be fun watching the next 4 games......

I'm not going to be an obnoxious Dallas fan either, but I agree with this totally. I am cautiously optimistic. Key word: cautious.

Nevertheless, GO COWBOYS!

He lead two 4th quarter drives to take the lead, including a two-minute game-winning drive with 39 seconds left in the game. You can make an argument for some other players, but you would have to be a blind hater to claim that Eli didn't deserve the MVP.

Without Tyree, the Patriots are 19-0. Eli got out of the sack nicely, but he just threw up a prayer, hoping somebody would come down with it. The catch by Tyree was absolutely insane and is the greatest catch the game has ever seen. Tyree also came up with a TD earlier in the 4th quarter.

Without Tuck pressuring Brady, the Giants wouldn't have stood a chance. That defensive pressure was RELENTLESS. But I would still go with Tyree.

The media wanted their storyline though. So they went with Eli.

spoken like a true fan.

do you also quit games when you are losing halfway thru them?

do you also get pissed at your kids when they dont do things perfectly?

what does that have to do with wanting a different player over a current one? i want a million dollars. is that so wrong?

what does that have to do with wanting a different player over a current one? i want a million dollars. is that so wrong?

calling a player on the team you root for on the website that supports that team "sorry ass" is not just wanting a million dollars it is like me saying " **** zeroburrito and i want a million dollars".

if he just wanted a change he could say so. but he made it a point to throw out an attack and then say he wanted a change. and thats something i will always point out and challenge.

calling a player on the team you root for on the website that supports that team "sorry ass" is not just wanting a million dollars it is like me saying " **** zeroburrito and i want a million dollars".

if he just wanted a change he could say so. but he made it a point to throw out an attack and then say he wanted a change. and thats something i will always point out and challenge.

I will say this on this site as well as on Cowboys zone...I will take Clinton Portis over MB3, F.Jones and T.Choice!

It is ok to give props to the players of other teams.

I will say this on this site as well as on Cowboys zone...I will take Clinton Portis over MB3, F.Jones and T.Choice!

It is ok to give props to the players of other teams.

agreed and I have said that at this moment Romo sits to pee is the better QB but that doesnt mean I want to "dump sorry ass Campbell" in the least bit. I personally like JC and his demeanor.

I'd take Witten over Yoder :silly:

agreed and I have said that at this moment Romo sits to pee is the better QB but that doesnt mean I want to "dump sorry ass Campbell" in the least bit. I personally like JC and his demeanor.

I'd take Witten over Yoder :silly:

I agree........no matter if you think a player is better, you never have to go to the "sorry ass" line....for instance, Portis is a much better, tougher, and more durable RB then MB3, however i do not think that makes MB3 a "sorry ass RB".......nor do i think JC is bad because he is "not as good as Romo sits to pee".....

I argue that all the time, for instance, I really like Cooley because he is a stud TE and a former H.S state Champion wrestler (my sport) and I am a fan of those that make it in the NFL that are former Wrestlers, like Roddy White......etc. So I would be happy with Cooley if he was a Cowboy, and Cowboy fans like to say " Cooley is no where near the TE Witten is".........just because they like Witten and Witten is a Cowboy does not take away from the fact that Cooley is a stud TE. :2cents:

:doh: you do realize the differences in each teams offensive gameplans?

The way Romo sits to pee throws it up for grabs when pressured makes anyone appreciate JC.

JC has and can put up big umbers when needed, but being so dominant running the ball and playing defense, those are few and far between.

Who the hell cares what the gameplan is? I'm tired of 3 yards and a cloud of dust or WR screen. Why do we have to always rely on the defense? Wouldn't it be better to win 35-14 then 17-14? I'd take 3 TD passes and 1 INT a game scoring 35 points then 1 TD 0 INts and scoring 14 points a game. Our offense is pathetic. JC doesn't put up big numbers when needed. He's maybe only done it once or twice in his 32 starts. And Romo sits to pee isn't always "throwing it up for grabs." I hate to admit it, but I see with my own 2 eyes what happens on the field and Romo sits to pee is just a better QB at this point.

Who the hell cares what the gameplan is? I'm tired of 3 yards and a cloud of dust or WR screen. Why do we have to always rely on the defense? Wouldn't it be better to win 35-14 then 17-14? I'd take 3 TD passes and 1 INT a game scoring 35 points then 1 TD 0 INts and scoring 14 points a game. Our offense is pathetic. JC doesn't put up big numbers when needed. He's maybe only done it once or twice in his 32 starts. And Romo sits to pee isn't always "throwing it up for grabs." I hate to admit it, but I see with my own 2 eyes what happens on the field and Romo sits to pee is just a better QB at this point.

As a Dallas fan i totally get your point. I really do. However, I also get Bubba's point. Nothing do I hate more is a turnover that could have been a sack or a throw away...i hate the int's inside the 20....and mark my words, Dallas will not be up by double digits the rest of the year, so every INT will kill them in December.

I will take that kind of play outta Romo sits to pee to a point but when they are locked in a 13-13 game (or something like that) in P-Burgh and he throws a stupid pick to Palomalu(sp?) I will.....well, i wont be happy

As a Dallas fan i totally get your point. I really do. However, I also get Bubba's point. Nothing do I hate more is a turnover that could have been a sack or a throw away...i hate the int's inside the 20....and mark my words, Dallas will not be up by double digits the rest of the year, so every INT will kill them in December.

I will take that kind of play outta Romo sits to pee to a point but when they are locked in a 13-13 game (or something like that) in P-Burgh and he throws a stupid pick to Palomalu(sp?) I will.....well, i wont be happy

wanna bet? :cool:

I hope like hell i am wrong dude....but what a schedule we have down the stretch

It's definitely brutal. I'm just pretty sure that at one point, we will have at least a 10 point lead in one of the games. It could be at the beginning, middle, or end of the game, idk. But I'm pretty confident it happens.

your candour is appreciated. To say that Romo sits to pee is just throwing balls up for grabs is pure BS. I think that JC is going to be a really good QB, heck I think that he's good now, but going through a rough stretch. That being said, it's a no-brainer to say that Eli and Romo sits to pee are the two best QBs in the division right now. It's not even a logical debate.

your candour is appreciated. To say that Romo sits to pee is just throwing balls up for grabs is pure BS. I think that JC is going to be a really good QB, heck I think that he's good now, but going through a rough stretch. That being said, it's a no-brainer to say that Eli and Romo sits to pee are the two best QBs in the division right now. It's not even a logical debate.

I think I hate Eli worse then I do Romo sits to pee...:mad:

I agree........no matter if you think a player is better, you never have to go to the "sorry ass" line....for instance, Portis is a much better, tougher, and more durable RB then MB3, however i do not think that makes MB3 a "sorry ass RB".......nor do i think JC is bad because he is "not as good as Romo sits to pee".....

I argue that all the time, for instance, I really like Cooley because he is a stud TE and a former H.S state Champion wrestler (my sport) and I am a fan of those that make it in the NFL that are former Wrestlers, like Roddy White......etc. So I would be happy with Cooley if he was a Cowboy, and Cowboy fans like to say " Cooley is no where near the TE Witten is".........just because they like Witten and Witten is a Cowboy does not take away from the fact that Cooley is a stud TE. :2cents:

That drives me crazy. I really get irritated when Cowboys fans start going off about the Redskins "have no talent" yadda, yadda, yadda. I get equally as embarassed when Skins fans attempt to say Campbell is better then Romo sits to pee etc.

For the record: Cooley: 66 rec 701 yrds 1 TD; Witten: 58 rec 709 yrds 3 TD

That drives me crazy. I really get irritated when Cowboys fans start going off about the Redskins "have no talent" yadda, yadda, yadda. I get equally as embarassed when Skins fans attempt to say Campbell is better then Romo sits to pee etc.

for the record: Pro bowl A and Pro Bowl B

Both Cooley and Witten are studs and beast TE's in the NFL...any comparison of the two should end in a friendly debate that say's "I'd take either"......Both are great recieving threats, they are both tough, and both can block and both have something that makes thenm special. Their on the field play is only a part of what they both bring to thier teams, they are leaders, and they lead on and off the field by example. :2cents:

Their stats since 2004 when Cooley came into the league:

Witten- 371 catches, 4345 yards, 11.7 avg, 23 TDs, 3 fumbles

Cooley- 297 catches, 3309 yards, 11.1 avg, 28 TDs, 6 fumbles

While their touchdown production is basically equal with Cooley slightly more productive, Witten has hauled in 74 more catches with over 1,000 more yards and a better average with half as many fumbles. Still, both are very good.

Archived