Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

:sigh: I gotta give some props to Tony Romo

CrypticVillain

yeah, cuz mark rypien and doug williams were great QBs.

you are completely clueless. get a grip on your need to post stupid **** please because it is taking up too much bandwith and someone is likely to believe you are telling the truth. :doh:

Mark Rypien had a WAY better season that JC ever has and most likely ever will. Doug Williams had 1 GREAT game, it just so happened that it was the superbowl.

yeah, cuz mark rypien and doug williams were great QBs.

you are completely clueless. get a grip on your need to post stupid **** please because it is taking up too much bandwith and someone is likely to believe you are telling the truth. :doh:

Exactly. Peyton Manning and even Tom Brady (as we've seen last year in the SB) will totally fold if their line was blocking like ours. There is a reason teams build from the line first. Every TIME, Campbell drops back, he has to try to buy his own time, just to release the ball. People don't pay attention.

Yeah we really need Barber in this game, though I like what I saw from Choice at the end on the game.

Also Ware would be a HUGE loss for us, though I heard he say he'll play next week.

Yea Choice surprised me at the end of the game with how he ran the ball, but I think half of that came from the Seahawks being worn down. In the 2nd half of that game, the Seahawks couldn't even sustain drives, and the defense was on the field the majority of the time. In the first half, they were moving the ball fine, but they had drops and couldn't put any points on the board other than field goals, plus their running game couldn't get going. Yea, you're right, Ware changes the Cowboys' entire defense.

Mark Rypien had a WAY better season that JC ever has and most likely ever will. Doug Williams had 1 GREAT game, it just so happened that it was the superbowl.

please stop rooting for our team.

doug williams split time with jay schroeder. you gonna call jay a great QB?

and mark may have had a good season but it was the OL and the 3 WRs he had around him. not to mention the 1000 yard back as well. he was sacked only 9 times all season.

do you even think or look up stats or do you just babble on?

Well I guess you should get into the cup JC's genitals line before it's too late. We DO need a better QB if we want to be a SB contender. If you think that we can win a championship scoring under 20ppg you're nuts.

How well did our offensive line protect against a beat down, injured, 2-8 team defense?

Um. the only did a good job against the Seahawks. We rushed for 150+ yds and JC had plenty of time most of the day. Whats your point?

Our line is good at run blocking and suck at pass blocking. There is a big difference from run blocking and pass blocking. Of course pass blocking takes a lot more time to hold up :doh:. The point is, Campbell is a good QB, he just doesn't have time. If you thought Campbell had plenty of time "most of the day" to throw the ball, then you obviously aren't paying any attention. The line sucked.

sigh?

did you just type out "sigh"?

dude, **** Romo sits to pee. he still makes stupid ass mistakes in pressure games and hasnt proven a damn thing to anyone about being a "top notch" qb. he is a decent qb but the dude cant even win one playoff game.

:rotflmao:

A "decent qb"? You realize he'll be the #1 rated QB of all time next season when he gets to 1500 attempts?

One thing that gets me down is seeing Romo sits to pee go 3-0 since his return, throw for over 300 yards in 2 of the games and 7 TD passes while Jason has 10 "all season." And to answer the quesion about the last time we scored 30 with JC at QB. Lions last year and it took a Carlos Rogers pick six to get us to 34. Jason "NEEDS" to improve next year. I don't care what anyone says. Anything short of 20-25 TD passes next year won't suffice as far as I'm concerned. I want to believe in him and I'm waiting for the line to play better so we can see what we really have with him. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus, but 2009 we need major improvement.

One thing that gets me down is seeing Romo sits to pee go 3-0 since his return, throw for over 300 yards in 2 of the games and 7 TD passes while Jason has 10 "all season." And to answer the quesion about the last time we scored 30 with JC at QB. Lions last year and it took a Carlos Rogers pick six to get us to 34. Jason "NEEDS" to improve next year. I don't care what anyone says. Anything short of 20-25 TD passes next year won't suffice as far as I'm concerned. I want to believe in him and I'm waiting for the line to play better so we can see what we really have with him. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus, but 2009 we need major improvement.

:doh: you do realize the differences in each teams offensive gameplans?

The way Romo sits to pee throws it up for grabs when pressured makes anyone appreciate JC.

JC has and can put up big umbers when needed, but being so dominant running the ball and playing defense, those are few and far between.

:doh: you do realize the differences in each teams offensive gameplans?

So your offensive gameplan is to not score huh?

The way Romo sits to pee throws it up for grabs when pressured makes anyone appreciate JC.

Wait are you saying that watching Romo sits to pee play QB makes you appreciate JC? Romo sits to pee is money under pressure... he buys/creates time better than anyone. In the Seattle game, he threw one ball up under pressure which was a bad decision.

JC has and can put up big umbers when needed, but being so dominant running the ball and playing defense, those are few and far between

JC has not put up big numbers whenever needed though.

Bubba. You simply aren't very bright man.

Whether your QB rating goes down or up depends on your play. For good QB's in can go up significantly. There's no law of averages causing it to go down.

Romo sits to pee is top 10 in passsing yards and top 5 in TD passes despite missing 3 full games. I think that's pretty remarkable. Keep hatin' though. It just makes you look weak and frustrated.

I think we are all at a loss until he explains it. Because I read it several times and dont get how the joke fits. I know THA doesnt really believe that so I'll give him the benefit.

Lol... Bubba made it a point to explain to me that Pitt has a better defense than Seattle and San Fran. My response was basically no **** man. Sarcastically thanking him. You guys are slow tonight.

Lol... Bubba made it a point to explain to me that Pitt has a better defense than Seattle and San Fran. My response was basically no **** man. Sarcastically thanking him. You guys are slow tonight.

lol....you gotta let us in on that joke man. for a second there I think everyone ****ed their head to the side like a confused dog and all said "HUH?" at the same time.

sure he will

poke fans :rotflmao:

Pwnd.

Romo sits to pee needs ~350 attempts to qualify.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/

All-time Passer Rating

QB Rating Years TM

1.Tony Romo sits to pee (28)98.2 2004-2008 dal

2.Steve Young+ 96.8 1985-1999 2TM

3.Peyton Manning (32)94.2 1998-2008 clt

4.Kurt Warner (37)94.0 1998-2008 3TM

5.Tom Brady (31)92.9 2000-2008 nwe

6.Joe Montana+ 92.3 1979-1994 2TM

Archived