Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Many Thought We'd Lose When Betts Fumbled?

Fan035

Thank goodness for Betts fumble not costing the game. That is his second one like that, where he loses while on top of people. But I don't think we should be to hard on the guy. He is coming off of surgery and both fumbles, he is just trying to get a little extra yardage. Can't really fault a guy for trying to hard.

Very angry, typical past Redskins ending where we give the game away. I'm glad we won but were not a Playoff Caliber team, not the way were playing were a make the playoffs and out team. Dissappointing, we can't put away a team with a losing record. Just my opinion. I really hope we use ALL 4 draft picks on Lineman.

I still thought we would win, but I am an optimist. However, I did utter the F word and had my heart racing much faster than I would have liked. Thankfully Springs brought much joy on the next play. The wins haven't been dominating, but on-the-edge-of-the-seat thrillers are great to watch. Would still love a blowout eventually though.

Well, fortunately my dumb butt rewound a play a few times a couple minutes before to rewatch it, got up to get something out of the kitchen then forgot to fast forward back to real time. By the time I figured out there was some serious time lapse issue (as everyone in game #2 thread was lamenting about the Betts fumble and I didn't know WTF they were talking about) I quickly fast forwarded it to real time just in time to see Springs intercept the ball.

Crisis and massive mental meltdown averted. I can attribute this to one thing only: divine intervention.

Archived