Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

wow Mcnabb Benched

RyansRangers

the mental mistakes that he makes as a 10 yr QB are just unacceptable. You can't make the throws he has the last 2 weeks and expect to keep playing. It's a credit to the D that we didn't lose last week and that we're still in the game this week.

McNabb = Gone

Reid = going to San Fran/Seattle

Eagles = 10 more years without a Super Bowl victory

Kolb is 1/7 with an INT. Will he get benched soon too?

It's nice to see Philly is becoming the Lions/Rams/Chiefs of the NFC East. We need someone to beat up on.

At the very least, if this is indeed the end of McNabb for this season (if not his career in Philly), I think the Eagles are essentially done as far as the playoff race goes. True, they had Garcia go on a run a few years ago and we had Collins last year, but those two guys had been in the league for a while. I don't see Kolb getting that hot this soon.

McNabb = Gone

Reid = going to San Fran/Seattle

Eagles = 10 more years without a Super Bowl victory

Ried: maybe in San Fran, not in Seattle, they have already tagged Mora Jr.

Eagles: God I hope so. So much for the best run franchise in the NFC East. I think that title just went to the Giants.

McNabb is a Bear next season.

No, they like what they have in Orton. He'll be fine if healthy.

Or Viking

Yes. Perfect fit, and it makes them a SB contender immediately. McNabb will play better outside of Philly, Childress was his old coach, and they have the running game/defense to win NOW. Gus Fre-rot is not the answer.

At the very least, if this is indeed the end of McNabb for this season (if not his career in Philly), I think the Eagles are essentially done as far as the playoff race goes. True, they had Garcia go on a run a few years ago and we had Collins last year, but those two guys had been in the league for a while. I don't see Kolb getting that hot this soon.

the sad part is, we won't beat the eagles.

I'm shocked. What made Reid change his mind? I called our friends who are Eagles' fans and were so disgusted last week they weren't even watching the game. They were stunned. They kept saying, "Was he injured?" They couldn't believe Reid would bench him in the middle of a game.

Now I'm gearing up for 24-7 coverage of this as the top story for days on end on the local news.

Archived