Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has the latest iPhone?

codeorama

I'm also looking at the Blackberry Storm...

What would be the major differences?

Pros? Cons?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I've never shopped for a higher end phone.

thanks

Storm has the same texting/touch pad issues imo.

It depends what you want the phone for. If it's for business, I like the blackberry. If its for music, games, websurfing go iphone.

My employee with an iphone has troubles with his iphone and our pop email box. No problems on my blackberry.

Thanks for the cool info...

I think I'll have to end up going and seeing both in the store...

On one hand, I like the iPhone because i'm not going to use it for business, but on the other hand, the blackberry looks cool too and I like that it has a simple clip that can be used with it, I haven't been able to find a clip for the iPhone yet.

I'll keep looking, but thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Storm has the same texting/touch pad issues imo.

It depends what you want the phone for. If it's for business, I like the blackberry. If its for music, games, websurfing go iphone.

My employee with an iphone has troubles with his iphone and our pop email box. No problems on my blackberry.

Actually the review on the storm says the texting is so much better since it has two thumb texting and the keyboard is much better then the Iphones.

The storm is going to be great!!!!

Lets be fair the Verizon network is far superior then Atts.

Actually the review on the storm says the texting is so much better since it has two thump texting and the keyboard is much better then the Iphones.

I've never had verizon but AT&T SUCKS where I live. I was up at McDaniel and had perfect cell phone reception and I was in a concrete building below ground. I come home and stand in the shadow of a campus builiding and get no bars.

Actually the review on the storm says the texting is so much better since it has two thumb texting and the keyboard is much better then the Iphones.

Wait... Is the storm only available for Verizon?

I am in business with two other guys. 2 of us have verizon, one has at&t.

The other guy and I always have service. In restaurants, our AT&T partner is always out of signal.

We were out on the golf course doing business...the two verizon customers that is :silly: The At&T guy...who has a blackberry...was complaining all day. No signal :)

Thanks for the cool info...

I think I'll have to end up going and seeing both in the store...

On one hand, I like the iPhone because i'm not going to use it for business, but on the other hand, the blackberry looks cool too and I like that it has a simple clip that can be used with it, I haven't been able to find a clip for the iPhone yet.

I'll keep looking, but thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

The iphone is not a business tool, its a toy to play games, listen to music and surf the web. You want to do business, get a phone with good antenna service. :laugh:

The Storm will prob be available for Sprint before you know it. I can't decide on that or the Touch Pro....decisions, decisions!

The I phone looks like a cool toy, but I could never get it being on the ****ty AT&T network. I'm a Sprint guy, but Apple really shoulda gone with Verizon on that one.

The Storm will prob be available for Sprint before you know it. I can't decide on that or the Touch Pro....decisions, decisions!

The I phone looks like a cool toy, but I could never get it being on the ****ty AT&T network. I'm a Sprint guy, but Apple really shoulda gone with Verizon on that one.

Verizon has an exclusive agreement with RIM similar to what ATT and Apple have. You are not going to see it with another carrier for quite a while.

You get used to the touch screen pad after a while. Texting becomes a sinch.

Internet is pretty good. 3G speeds are overrated. Its not nearly as fast as they make it out to be.

Battery life blows. I know, if you use it as a phone, it lasts forever. But I also use it as an ipod and an internet accessing machine. Nokia smartphones get MUCH better battery life, but its a pity that they're so damn ugly.

All in all, if you're going to enjoy movies from time to time on that large screen, and you use the internet constantly, its a great buy. I'll put like a Gig or two of music, then load different movies on all the time. Also, the Apps are pretty damn cool.

Archived