Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do women not listen??

SkinsOrlando

It's because they are thinking about shopping and don't have time to hear your BS.

This is legit. I swear, if I could get a doctor to find the part of the brain that makes women think about shopping, make-up, and diaper genies, I'd have him remove it.

Bet they would listen to you then.

whats the back story SO? Was your GF watching Hannah Montana when you were trying to talk to her and she didnt remember?
I didnt know they dubbed Hannah Montana in Russian now.
he cant afford speakers on his TV anyways so it doesnt matter.

There will come a time when these jokes are no longer funny, however that is yet to happen. Very nice work, peckerheads.

Here's the backstory, my girlfriend has been very tired lately(not like trying to not have sex tired) I mean literally sleeping for 14 hours a day type stuff. She has also been suffering from nsoebleeds(no it's not coke binging either). According to what I've been reading, it's all relevant to her eating habits, that she's not getting enough calories, vitamin K and fruit. So I of course attempt to tell her this and the answers I get are as follows.

1. I'm just tired alot so I sleep

2. I've never heard that before

3. I eat plenty, my diet is fine

4. **** you

There will come a time when these jokes are no longer funny, however that is yet to happen. Very nice work, peckerheads.

Here's the backstory, my girlfriend has been very tired lately(not like trying to not have sex tired) I mean literally sleeping for 14 hours a day type stuff. She has also been suffering from nsoebleeds(no it's not coke binging either). According to what I've been reading, it's all relevant to her eating habits, that she's not getting enough calories, vitamin K and fruit. So I of course attempt to tell her this and the answers I get are as follows.

1. I'm just tired alot so I sleep

2. I've never heard that before

3. I eat plenty, my diet is fine

4. **** you

You can't talk to a woman about health. They don't want to hear it.

What you can do is find the most disturbing episodes of House, ER, or Grey's Anatomy and force her to watch them.

Usually on the those shows, the smallest symptoms turn out to be something serious. So maybe that will force her to care.

If she's feeling like crap, sleeping non-stop, bleeding out the nose and it's been happening for more than a few days, I'd tend to believe that something is wrong. Hell, anyone with half a brain would think that something is 'off.'

I know that I shouldn't joke around about this, but maybe she's a big dummy?

I dunno ... maybe she doesn't want to go to the doctors because she really doesn't think that something is wrong. Or she really doesn't like going to the doctors. Or this is something that is normal for her and she hasn't told you about whatever existing condition she has.

Ok ... just saw the mom died from cancer comment.

Maybe you should go home and try to talk to her tonight. Just be honest with her and tell her that you're worried about her and that you're concerned about her well being. List off the things that make you worried, tell her that you don't want to see her in pain or out of it and that you'd feel better if she went to a doctor.

Tell her that you'll even go to the doctor's with her if she wants you too.

Sometimes a genuine sit down does a lot of good.

She could very well tell you that she's depressed - and if you really like this girl then you need to tell her that you're going to do whatever you can to be there for her this holiday season - and you need to mean it.

Very possible, her Mom died from cancer last June.

She's more than likely scared. Just try and be supportive, as it sounds like she could be depressed too. Either way, she should go and get checked out. More than likely it's nothing serious and she will feel a lot better after she goes. Try to talk her into going if you can. Why don't you offer to go with her? Maybe that will help her to feel a little more relaxed when she goes?

Maybe you should go home and try to talk to her tonight. Just be honest with her and tell her that you're worried about her and that you're concerned about her well being. List off the things that make you worried, tell her that you don't want to see her in pain or out of it and that you'd feel better if she went to a doctor.

She could very well tell you that she's depressed - and if you really like this girl then you need to tell her that you're going to do whatever you can to be there for her this holiday season - and you need to mean it.

in other words, fight your every normal instinct and be compassionate and understanding ya big ********!! :silly:

I would just let her do all the talking and no matter what she says just listen. no judging, no comments back, just let her spill her freaking guts. when she's done she will most likely be open to dialogue.

I can't understand this either.

When I say quit nagging me and asking the same question every day and giving me attitude, I mean it. When I keep saying all of that pushes me away more and more I mean it. When I say one day I'll be gone if it keeps up, I mean it.

Now that that time may come, she won't leave me alone.

Why not listen in the first place? :silly:

I can't understand this either.

When I say quit nagging me and asking the same question every day and giving me attitude, I mean it. When I keep saying all of that pushes me away more and more I mean it. When I say one day I'll be gone if it keeps up, I mean it.

Now that that time may come, she won't leave me alone.

Why not listen in the first place? :silly:

Because it's you.;)

I might be an ass Candace but I'm not a prick, I wouldn't say something like that I don't mean, ;). Back on topic.

Depression is what I originally thought but when she's up and about she's damn near happy as can be and she's not one to fake anything. As far as the doctor goes, I could sit down and ask her to go, let her know I'd like her to go and that I'd go with her and we'll see how that goes. Much appreciated.

Archived