Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props to Smoot

RyansRangers

he whiffed on some tackles, I cant remember when specifically but somebody was by the sideline...the cowboys were going left to right on the tv and it was 3rd down...he shoulda just contained the defender but instead ran right by him giving up the first

edit: that sounded really negative, I love the emotion smoot plays with and am glad he is on the team, but sometimes he gives up big plays

he got bailed out on one play too where it got called back and he gave up a first

LMAO!!! We must not have been watching the same game if smoot deserves a game ball. Yes he made a great tackle on that one play, but after that it was all down hill. I was at the game and every time the ball was thrown in his direction it was a catch except one drop I think. Did yall watch the game? Roy williams was killing him, and some other receiver caught a deep first down on him.

Smoot and the D came out rather beastly and got a few huge picks for us and made some nice plays. That dude was flying around and literally throwing his entire body into tackles. It looked like he whiffed on a few but he made some great plays in the early going. As the game went on they got tired, the O made adjustments to our scheme and they were able to have some success when it really mattered. Same story for the past two games. Hopefully the O will come around.

Game ball? Good tackler? I'm not a big fan of Smoot AT ALL and I'm tired of him talking the most but not backing it up or limping off the field after every play lol but that was a good hit he put on T.O. last night I gotta admit - he is playing better but it still aint lights-out tho hahahahaha

Archived