Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can We Get Some Props For Portis?

JaimeDeCurry

The man is a outright stud. Barely able to bend his leg earlier in the week, and comes in and plays as solid as ever. Absolutely outstanding. Anybody questioning Portis' drive and motivation to support his team now has every right to shut right up. Portis is the best football player on this team, and I hope he's here for the rest of his career.

EDIT: He averaged 4.5 ypc tonight. Our other two backs gained 1 yard each on their carries. I'm glad to have Betts back, but Portis is a damn monster.

The man is a outright stud. Barely able to bend his leg earlier in the week, and comes in and plays as solid as ever. Absolutely outstanding. Anybody questioning Portis' drive and motivation to support his team now has every right to shut right up. Portis is the best football player on this team, and I hope he's here for the rest of his career.

Who cares, I mean really the TEAM just lost to our most hated rivals. You're worried about shutting up the CP nay sayers??? For what??? I guess as long as he gets his it's all good right.

Who cares, I mean really the TEAM just lost to our most hated rivals. You're worried about shutting up the CP nay sayers??? For what??? I guess as long as he gets his it's all good right.

Not that at all. Just amid all the doom-and-gloom threads tonight, I didn't see anyone mentioning the fact that Portis came back from an injury that normally takes 3-5 weeks to heal, and played outstanding football for us. Portis and our defense are the reason we're 6-4. He's playing lights out, and showed a ton of heart and desire to come out and play tonight. He gets paid whether he plays or not; he didn't have to come out on a bum knee, but he did.

Archived