Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Comcast:Springs is out(Merged)

KingGibbs

Good. I hope TO scores 4 TDs again against us and we cut Springs right after the game.

..uhm.. that doesnt really make logical sense.. if TO does good, then it means when need Springs.. if he does bad again.. then it shows that we can do it without Springs.. THEN it would make sense to cut him..

if zorn isn't concerned, i'm not.

* Grade 1 Calf Strain : The muscle is stretched causing some small micro tears in the muscle fibers. Full recovery takes approximately two weeks.

* Grade 2 Calf Strain : There is partial tearing of muscle fibers. Full recovery takes approximately 5-8 weeks.

* Grade 3 Calf Strain : This is the most severe calf strain with a complete tearing or rupture of muscle fibers in the lower leg. Full recovery can take 3-4 months and, in some instances, surgery may be needed.

..uhm.. that doesnt really make logical sense.. if TO does good, then it means when need Springs.. if he does bad again.. then it shows that we can do it without Springs.. THEN it would make sense to cut him..

Of course we need him. But i dont want someone on the team who isnt willing to suck it up and play for the team. Hes missed WAY too much time with the relatively minor injuries hes had.

"I'm not missing an NFC East Game." - Shawn Springs

1/4 this year.

Doesn't he feel a little ashamed that Portis might play with a sprained knee and he's still sitting out?

See, I wonder this too. I know when I played in hs that when one of my teammates who might have been more hurt was amped to go and i was nursing some nagging bs injury, it made me feel ashamed and like less of a man, so I'd play anyway. Does Springs not get those feelings? He should feel like less of a man. I wonder if we will even see him play another game this season?

I called it this morning.

Everybody on the Redskins was saying Springs was going to play except Springs. If he doesn't say it then it won't happen.

Ever since the 'skins tried to get Springs to take less money, he's been all about Springs and not the Redskins.

He doesn't train with the team in the offseason and he doesn't go out there and play if he doesn't think he's 100%.

He's the complete opposite of other players.

Archived