Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Jimmy Johnson EVER picked us to win?

skinsfan4221977

I'm just glad the game isn't on FOX so we don't have to hear three hours of Aikman's nuthugging

General consensus is that Aikman is the best announcer in the business. I think he does an incredible job of not letting any sort of bias leak through. Even if it does happen, which it rarely does, considering how tied up with the Cowboys organization Aikman is he still does an admirable job.

And Key says the Cowboys will be all smiles in the locker room after words,

It's like him and TJ switched roles. Keyshawn has been high on the Redskins all year, and TJ has been downtalking them all year, per usual.

I'm just glad the game isn't on FOX so we don't have to hear three hours of Aikman's nuthugging

Nuthugging of who? He is the best and most unbias commentator on TV.

As a matter of fact he always praises the Skins. Do you know what your talking about or just saying things because he is a Cowboy?

As a matter of fact he always praises the Skins. Do you know what your talking about or just saying things because he is a Cowboy?

Completely agree. I have been surprised at how unbiased Aikman is. I remember posters hoping he would be the announcer the last time we played Dallas.

I agree. I tell people all the time that as much as I hated Aikman the player, I love aikman the analyst. He's the best Fox has. I'm very torn, but he does praise the skins a lot.

Jimmy Johnson is a ****ING piece of **** douchebag though.

Wow! -maybe it's just me. I can't stand him. Tony Homo this, and Tony Homo that. Makes me sick. How anybody who is a Skins fan and thinks the guy is the best announcer seems crazy to me, but whatever floats your boats. How anybody can compliment a Cowboy is beyond me? Maybe I'm just oldschool that way. I hate anything to do with Dallas, I guess I'm the one who is biased lol

Wow! -maybe it's just me. I can't stand him. Tony Homo this, and Tony Homo that. Makes me sick. How anybody who is a Skins fan and thinks the guy is the best announcer seems crazy to me, but whatever floats your boats. How anybody can compliment a Cowboy is beyond me? Maybe I'm just oldschool that way. I hate anything to do with Dallas, I guess I'm the one who is biased lol

Maybe you are biased, but it's an understandable bias. :logo:

Anywho, I also agree that Aikman is the best color guy FOX has, could easily be one of the top color commentators sports, PERIOD. He knows his ****.

I don't like him either. I can't like a career Cowboy.

Archived