Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Dreams: Redskins

Veretax

Have you guys ever had a really bad dream, i mean a dream or nightmare that was related to the Redskins? Well I had a bad one last night. I had a dream that the Redskins had waived Clinton Portis. And The crazy thing was it was announced on one of the pregame shows. There I am watching the tail end of Countdown and Berman and Tom Jackson are arguing over whether it was the right call. Berman said that with the news of Portis's injury being so bad they felt they needed to let him go, while tom was saying, that it was a stupid move by the Front Office.

Man, talk about a nightmare, I woke up in a sweat so ticked off at the Front Office, the dream was so dang real, that I went onto the Skins site expecting to see this news, and it wasn't there. Well, I eventually realized it was just a dream, but dang. Apparently there was some other roster move they had made that I disagreed with too, (someone on Defense got put on IR?), but for some reason all I can remember is that awful dream about Portis.

Man.. talk about a nightmare. Am I the only one who has ever had a bad dream about the redskins, only to wake up and realize it was all a dream?

Weird, I also had a dream last night, and I WAS sitting in dream seats.

I got to my seats and had to call my buddy who I went to the Steelers game with because I looked around and the entire lower bowl was filled with blue and white puke jerseys. Told him it was happening again....

I woke up freaking pissed.

I had a dream once that many many Redskins fans would gather together to argue and fight and get pissy with each other using name-calling, illogical arguments, proclaiming they each were geniuses with their "armchair GM" strategies that would make Detroit look like Superbowl contenders, and threads about the Skins picking up every singe FA and college player who ever made a catch or tackle.

I was about to wake up screaming when I realized I was just on ES.

I had a dream once that many many Redskins fans would gather together together to argue and fight and get pissy with each other using name-calling, illogical arguments, proclaiming they each were geniuses with their "armchair GM" strategies that would make Detriot look like Superbowl contenders, and threads about the Skins picking up every singe FA and college player who ever made a catch or tackle.

I was about to wake up screaming when I realized I was just on ES.

HA, hilarious!

Have you guys ever had a really bad dream, i mean a dream or nightmare that was related to the Redskins? Well I had a bad one last night. I had a dream that the Redskins had waived Clinton Portis. And The crazy thing was it was announced on one of the pregame shows. There I am watching the tail end of Countdown and Berman and Tom Jackson are arguing over whether it was the right call. Berman said that with the news of Portis's injury being so bad they felt they needed to let him go, while tom was saying, that it was a stupid move by the Front Office.

Man, talk about a nightmare, I woke up in a sweat so ticked off at the Front Office, the dream was so dang real, that I went onto the Skins site expecting to see this news, and it wasn't there. Well, I eventually realized it was just a dream, but dang. Apparently there was some other roster move they had made that I disagreed with too, (someone on Defense got put on IR?), but for some reason all I can remember is that awful dream about Portis.

Man.. talk about a nightmare. Am I the only one who has ever had a bad dream about the redskins, only to wake up and realize it was all a dream?

You need to get out more, and find yourself a woman. :slap:

You need to get out more, and find yourself a women. :slap:

You are making the assumption that I am single, which would be an error. I'm happily married. No I think all the talk of Portis's Injury, bringing in Hall, and people being released all bled into my dream in some twisted way. I also had another dream that I really ticked off my pastor too, and I can remember thinking that what I said couldn't have been as bad as he was reacting. So it was a weird night for dreams.

You need to get out more, and find yourself a woman. :slap:
You need help! You're having dreams with Chris Berman and Tom Jackson. UGH! I think I just threw up in my mouth.

First of all I was dreaming that I was watching this all on TV. besides, what would you have preferred, it be Jimmy Johnson, and Michael Strahan arguing on Fox? Or those loons on First Take? :D

A man has little control over his dreams.

Archived