Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (Sore Throat Crew): The Return of Pinky

Walking Deadman

DALLAS WEEK

and

romoclapping.jpg

(My Pinky is fixed, I am healed!!!! Praise Jeebus!!!!!!)

THE RETURN OF PINKY

Before we start this week's game thread I have a special guest who wants to tell you about the rules to the STC thread- Tyler if you will:

brad_pitt_tyler_durden_mii.jpg

Rule #1: You do not talk about the Steelers game in this thread

Rule #2: You DO NOT talk about the Steelers game in this thread

This is a no MNF/Steelers game zone.....there are plenty of threads to complain about it one way or the other- use them and stay outta this one, we're going to have some fun here.

'Cause us having fun is what Dallas and their fans (and those "Redskin fans" who relish us losing) fear. And fun is where the fear is (for them).

I've been reading ES the last few days and I already are seeing the fear creeping up in some of you....."Romo sits to pee's back", "Felix Jones is back", "Cowboys are desperate", "we're not playing well", "Cowboys fans are going to invade FedEx", .... and this is even coming from some of the more level-headed members on this site.

My Response:

**** 'EM!!!

It's Dallas Week.....it's the week we should look forward to more than anything else this season. And it amazes me.....amazes me that the same people who didn't expect much from this team are already flipping out b/c we're 6-3 and they have visions of NFCE titles and Superbowls dancing in their heads.

Chill Out. Have a beer (or a six-pack) at the tailgate, quit worrying and "Lighten Up Francis" and have some fun for once this season or in your life.

It's about time this team quit playing so tight and the same goes for the fans.....I spend too much $$$$ on tickets/gas/time to let opposing fans and Redskins fans with sticks so far up their arses that leaves are coming out their ears ruin my gameday experience.

To the Skins players and Coaches:

I know that some of you read the site: The Cooley bros. and Smoot I know actually do. If you guys read this do me a favor: Play loose and have fun and forget the records and even who's at the stadium. You play well.....the fans will make their presence known (even if it's only a few dozen Redskins fans), you know this to be true and remember you beat Dallas on the road......it can be done here again.

I'm not going to Rah, Rah you this week.....you know the score, you know what I expect us to do to help give a Home-Field advantage and by now you should know when to get loud or when not to get loud. And if other fans sold their tickets to 'Boys fans.....it's their loss, we'll get the job done without them.

And if you don't have tickets....they are out there and available, buy them and join the STC and make your presence known.

What I want to happen at FedEx on Sunday:

1. I want "HEY, YOU SUCK!!!" (Rock and Roll pt. 2) cranked up and playing repeatedly. Normally, I don't do the YOU SUCK part out of opposing team respect...but it's Dallas an an arch rival deserves no less.

2. With Pinky coming back, I want some guys to bring back the Jessica Simpson outfits (there were about a dozen guys in blonde wigs and pink Romo sits to pee jerseys last year) to keep up the "jinx". To those who do get a :notworthy and :applause: from me.

3. I want to see a Redskins team to show up and play with no fear about the future. I want to see the team that would go for it on 4th a 1 and throw the ball deep and take a few risks.

4. I want the Skins fans who show to get loud and welcome back Art Monk and Darrell Green to FedEx now as HOFers.

5. And a win would be nice (blowout win like in 2005 even better);)

That's about it, I'll leave you with some highlights of the last few Redskins Cowboys games and some more goofy pictures of Pinky:

33x8qv9.gifdokpbk.gifMoss-vs-Newman.gif6o0kn43.gif6xu8mxf.gif89tt2mg.gif6wnxxra.gif_E7T4207PG.jpgRomo-3.gifRomoAaaaag.jpgiqwm0l.jpgTO-Squirt.gif2s9zp1g.gif

:evil:BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

Updated with current hour- by hour weather reports:

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USMD0214?begHour=10&begDay=321

High 42 (windchill 36), Low 38 (windchill 31) precip chance 0-10%

Here's our Sore Throat Crew for 2008, Feel free to become a member

(All ESers in the lower bowl, upper bowl, OVC, club levels.....you're welcome to add yourselves)

Members of the ES Sore Throat Crew:

104- DieHard86

105- kingjames, CandaceM23, Pez, Huly

112- DButz65

113- Hail Skinz

115- HigSkin

119- madanomem

120- Skins B Real

122- HigSkin's posse

123- DemSkinz, section123onsundays, tyman21, Boots

124- dfitzo53, georgiaredskin, SKOALSKIN

125- Enter Apotheosis

127- Capt'n Obvious, touchdowntailgate

133- FedexFieldInsider

134- yonisredskins' posse

135- IbleedBnG83

136- fdarugar

139- SpringfieldSkins

215- jroc96, shif7y

217- BuddyLeeGhostHunter

218- Cooley4President, Fletch Lives59

221- OVCChairman, Torch7, Lee55055

226- IbleedBnG83, Godfather151981

227- bootzilla, bnewbs

229- mrredskinDgreen, Luke1975

230- Jofizz

242- skinsno1

305- shzaskinsfn

308- mikachu

314- motorhead

325- Captain Sap'sSkins

328- skinsfan44

331- Stugein

335- Skins Tailgate

340- LoudMouth12thMan, Sandman69

401- mark327

402- yonisredskins, Tastes Like Chicken, Ben (TLC), John (TLC), cricket, Skins n' Bones

403- Walking Deadman, bookworm, Moorecards, The MalcolmConnection

404- Skinfan2k, Popeman38, Cooooley47

405- muslechic47

408- estrella117, mantanaSoss89

410- Phoward12

412- scuppajones

413- skinsince72

414- Slacky McSlackAss, Reic

416- InsaneBoost

418- Gracelander, Captain Fun, Btubes18

419- mcarey032

420- Future Owner

423- Capt. Kaos, 9 to 42 td

424- IONTOP (filling in for RedBeast)

425- renaissance, SkinsFanRob

428- LuvtheSkins428, wvuskinsfan

429- FFEMT284

431- jkalnasy, CREON53

432- Rdskn4Lyf21, GETCHA KLEENEX READY, inPORTISweTRUST, Cooley's Mullet, Skinzwelder

438- kevinklein

440- deepforsantana

441- allskins

444- MadiSkins, Skinslover

446- kfrack5, HokieSean24

448- jweisk1, Saeth29

450- fullnelson9999

452- Ron Jeremy, jhayunga,

453- yonisredskins' posse,

454- HOF44

somewhere in Club level- skyman214, WSHRedskins3ATLBraves3

somewhere at FedEx- SkinsHokiesFan07, asnpcwiz, ArsheimSkins, Burgundy Burner, Capt Rich Fla, Koolblue13, skinslove<3, masterchief, Larry Brown #43, ctj0215, DaGhost, gube79, PortisSkins26, Hoover-ball

STCers in spirt*- D'KanSkinFan, brandymac27, Mayers, Braxford, Chris0894, DarrellsMyHero28, MurrayH81, S.T.real,lights,out, NeueRedskinWelle, Joespn, Sikbug

*ESers who can't be at the game but we wish they could

I don't usually post here but I have met a few of you guys at the tailgates and the HOF. I am bringing redskinbill with me this week hanging in the red lot. We'll try and make it over to the tailgate. Section 432 checking in!!!! (still have a sore throat from the last game!) :dallasuck

Bring 'em on baby! If a dallas fan starts running his mouth he will end up like that steelers fan that kept holding up his terrible beach towel in front of me. Which is rolling 6 rows down into drunk, pissed redskins fans ready to pounce on that ass like a pack of rabid wolves! Section 408 is always loud and proud and never takes **** from any opposing fans!

WOOOO! I've been waiting all season for this! GO SKINS! We Want Dallas!

On a side note for everyone attending the game: I noticed during the game last Monday, there were plenty of fans being thrown out for profanity...yes simply for yelling at each other. Now its going to be hard to ignore all the heckling half-ass bandwagon Dallas fans, but if you see the folks with the yellow jackets, do yourself a favor and just bite your tongue and let the Skins do their work to shut them up. I can't reiterate how many times I saw fans being thrown out throughout the stadium, and I know no one here would want to lose their season tickets, or would want to lose anyone their season tickets. It looks as though they're cracking down on profanity at Fed Ex this season.

I'll be there again this week, but not in 453, I'll be in 404. And this time I wont be bringing a fan from the opposing team...my bad. haha. Although if I had to do it all over again, I would. I love the Skins, but sometimes a loss just isnt as bad if you get my drift. I may have dated a Steelers fan, but I would never date a cowboys fan!! I couldnt talk after the last game and I expect the same thing to happen this week!!

WOOOO! I've been waiting all season for this! GO SKINS! We Want Dallas!

On a side note for everyone attending the game: I noticed during the game last Monday, there were plenty of fans being thrown out for profanity...yes simply for yelling at each other. Now its going to be hard to ignore all the heckling half-ass bandwagon Dallas fans, but if you see the folks with the yellow jackets, do yourself a favor and just bite your tongue and let the Skins do their work to shut them up. I can't reiterate how many times I saw fans being thrown out throughout the stadium, and I know no one here would want to lose their season tickets, or would want to lose anyone their season tickets. It looks as though they're cracking down on profanity at Fed Ex this season.

I hear ya but the thing is alot of the stuff that was going on monday night started with the steelers fans heckling and provoking skins fans to do something. It's one thing to cheer for your team but it's something totally different when someone gets in your face and starts off with the mouth. It's very hard to just brush it off but when someone gets in your face they are crossing the line. So that's what got alot of people kicked out. See I did the smart thing. I'm cool with all the vendors, security, ushers and other fans in my section that I can get away with just about anything. They all know that I don't have a fliter and sometimes I do get alittle out of line with the f bombs but I usually calm it down after I get my warning or if someone points out that there is a youngster around. But anyway enough of me rambling everybody be safe, enjoy the game and most important cheer your f'ing *** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dallasuck

Archived