Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (Sore Throat Crew): The Return of Pinky

Walking Deadman

I don't usually post here but I have met a few of you guys at the tailgates and the HOF. I am bringing redskinbill with me this week hanging in the red lot. We'll try and make it over to the tailgate. Section 432 checking in!!!! (still have a sore throat from the last game!) :dallasuck

Hey man, what row are you in? We have to get our section going CRAZY.

Sec 424, I'm replacing RedBeast who has to fly out early the next day, so his tickets are going to a skins fan and a tampa fan who will cheer for the Skins... (If the transaction works out) So, add me to this week's STC... I won't let you down...

If I can order a drink at the bar afterwards, I have failed...

4th Skins Cowboys game... 2 at fedex (06 and 08) 2 at the toilet (03-04)

Skins record at home 1-0

Skins record at toilet 0-2 :(

LET'S EVEN THIS SERIES UP FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit the OP Deadman!

Are y'all ready to make some noise on Sunday Night Football?!!!

I won't be at the game TLC to rally a towel~ but here ya go :D

:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel

:thumbsup:

:wewantd::wewantd::wewantd::wewantd::wewantd:

Edit the OP Deadman!

Are y'all ready to make some noise on Sunday Night Football?!!!

First,

I want to apologize for the delays......I'm a procrastinator and work has utterly sucked these past three days.

But I believe everything has been fully updated and if I missed someone or made a typo, let me know and I will fix it ASAP (I'm off now so I'll be on ES alot this weekend checking in and updating).

And HELL YES!!!!!

I AM READY.

Bring on DALLAS!!!!!!!!

Let's go 12th Man!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! cant we get more pumped than this for DallASS???? Did everyone else sell their tickets to this game too????

I dont know if it is humanly possible to make more noise than I did last game but I will sure as heck try to. I had two of the metal beer bottles filled with pennies and was hitting them so hard on the seats in front of me that they both ended up broken and mangled by the end of the game! This week I am going to bring tape or some corks to keep the pennies from flying out of the top of the bottles.

We were pretty good at being loud last week in my part of the stadium for the first half of the game. A few of us even made noise after the Stillers started to pull away. Lets keep loud this week if we are up by 20 or god for bid down by 20. The players thrive on our energy and I dont want us to be out noised two games in a row in our stadium. That was just pathetic.

Ben HTTR

PS. I might have a reasonably priced lower level row 11 ticket for the Giants game. Must be a huge Skins fan and Must be ready willing and able to make some noise when we are on D. The buddy that I took to the Pitt game was a huge skins fan but didnt make that much noise so I am willing to offer a discount to LOUD skins fans.

Archived