Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Diss's Video needs to be played at Sean Taylor's Ring of Fame

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

And also with all the Giants looking on, the very end of the video should say "Sean Taylor never liked Antonio Pierce"

:gaintsuck

HA HA HA!!! Some idiots are gonna get offended by this, but this is funny stuff! Imagine Pierce's face! Wouldn't be appropriate, but damn if it wouldn't be funny!

I miss 21. Still my favorite.

Not sure how I didn't see this the first time around. Thanks for posting and here's hoping someone from the organization sees this and considers using the video.
Wait, aren't YOU our greatest hope!?! Get into that locker room and make some demands! You're the people's reporter!

EDIT: On a more serious note, I love the work you and JimmiJo do. It makes the offseason for me.

I *think* you're thinking of a different video. Diss released the video earlier THIS year.

I'm pretty sure it's the same one. It's recorded on my DVR box at home. I also remember CP specifically saying how Sean Taylor was supposed to be the guest on his last episode. Since the tradegy happened though, obviously ST couldn't be a guest, but the video was played in tribute. Diss's thread was posted in December 2007, which is around when the last episode of the show would have aired. So I assume he made the video for the show and then posted it after the show aired. Didn't anyone else watch that show? Ask Diss i guess? :whoknows:

If anybody remembers this thread, a poster named Diss made what is easily the most professional video celebrating Sean Taylor's career. This video's quality is superb, and easily on the level of an ESPN production. It is my opinion that Diss must edit videos for a living or at least have some incredibly high level of education in the field.

At any rate, I believe that this video should be played at Sean Taylor's Ring of Fame induction. It celebrates Sean Taylor's determination and love for the game, and I can only assume Diss would be honored to have such a major contribution to such an important event. It is my opinion that this video shows Sean Taylor's passion, ability, and strength more than any other video could.

Mods and other posters, is there any way for me or anybody else to contact Redskins park about this?

EDIT: I added a poll. Please consider it to be a petition.

Am I missing something? Can't find this video anywhere now. Was it removed?

I'm pretty sure it's the same one. It's recorded on my DVR box at home. I also remember CP specifically saying how Sean Taylor was supposed to be the guest on his last episode. Since the tradegy happened though, obviously ST couldn't be a guest, but the video was played in tribute. Diss's thread was posted in December 2007, which is around when the last episode of the show would have aired. So I assume he made the video for the show and then posted it after the show aired. Didn't anyone else watch that show? Ask Diss i guess? :whoknows:
well then that's awesome.

Am I missing something? Can't find this video anywhere now. Was it removed?

just DL it directly from the 2nd link in the first post

and WOW, not sure how I missed that video.. absolutely incredible, mostly good video sources too.. we all know how well that he played but I'm literally amazed everytime I see some of the plays that he did.. was great getting to see a few plays on there from the one game that I got to see him play, the carolina game in 06

Wow 159 to 8, that's more of a blowout than the old "should Jason Campbell start over Mark Brunell" polls. :D

I am on of the 159 and that video was by far the best tribute video with it's production and unique images not found in other vids. Seeing him interact with his teammates especially the one where he is kind of rubbing Jason Campbell's neck going into the tunnel.

Wow, thanks so much guys for the kind words on this video. I haven't logged in much lately, and it was a surprise to see this thread. I am honored, and it means a lot that the video still means something to people. At the time, I wanted to make something that was more a celebration of ST rather than something mourning his senseless loss. Although it's impossible to watch this stuff without feeling that profound sense of loss, hopefully it also brings a bit of a smile, now that some time has passed, to remember how absolutely incredible this guy was, and that he played for US. That's a tremendous source of pride for me as a lifelong Redskins fan.

The video is no longer up on the Monk site, which has gone down. BUT, it can still be found here:

http://redskins.torresa.com/videos/data/TaylorForever.wmv

Oh, and yes, this WAS the video played on the last "Players Club" show last year.

Thanks again...

Wow...that was a great video. Without a doubt one of the best I have ever seen!

This is one of my favorites too http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22977487

But what I like about the one you are talking about it that it is more upbeat. We already had the sad ST tribute day. The Ring of Fame game should be a celebration.

Archived