Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Diss's Video needs to be played at Sean Taylor's Ring of Fame

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If anybody remembers this thread, a poster named Diss made what is easily the most professional video celebrating Sean Taylor's career. This video's quality is superb, and easily on the level of an ESPN production. It is my opinion that Diss must edit videos for a living or at least have some incredibly high level of education in the field.

At any rate, I believe that this video should be played at Sean Taylor's Ring of Fame induction. It celebrates Sean Taylor's determination and love for the game, and I can only assume Diss would be honored to have such a major contribution to such an important event. It is my opinion that this video shows Sean Taylor's passion, ability, and strength more than any other video could.

Mods and other posters, is there any way for me or anybody else to contact Redskins park about this?

EDIT: I added a poll. Please consider it to be a petition.

It's a great video, but I'm not sure that it is the right kind of video for that occasion.

I can understand what you are saying and I don't know if they will play it but I think it would be the right kind of video for the occasion. I say this because I think that video shows exactly how Sean played the game. He always played hard and always had fun and all of us Redskin fans saw that. I think this ceremony should not be a sad ceremony. I think it should celebrate Sean's play on the field, how he played the game and how much us Redskins fans loved him as a player and as a human being. Definately hope to see some of Sean's family there at FedEx.....

HTTR!!!!!!!!

I can understand what you are saying and I don't know if they will play it but I think it would be the right kind of video for the occasion. I say this because I think that video shows exactly how Sean played the game. He always played hard and always had fun and all of us Redskin fans saw that. I think this ceremony should not be a sad ceremony. I think it should celebrate Sean's play on the field, how he played the game and how much us Redskins fans loved him as a player and as a human being. Definately hope to see some of Sean's family there at FedEx.....

HTTR!!!!!!!!

That is exactly right. I would sign the petition a hundred times over. Let's do it.

They played it on Clinton Portis' show last year, maybe they'll play it during the induction. It's probably the best tribute video out there and would be fitting for the situation. The one played at the Bills game was appropriate because we were morning his loss. Now this video would be appropriate because it's about celebrating his career.

You know the play I always wished Diss had included in this video? From his rookie year when he stood up the Vikings running back, Moe Williams, on the 3 yard line. "Sean Taylor is a man. I mean, M Capital A Capital N."

Still... greatest taylor video. Should be played. We're not mourning him, we're celebrating him.

Archived