Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Diss's Video needs to be played at Sean Taylor's Ring of Fame

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I was having a beer at DCA and the bartender had a homemade tribute shirt to ST. It Said: "Do not fear me, I'm a good person." Sean Michael Taylor's last words.

Any truth to that that anyone knows? If so, it should definitely be incorporated into the tribute.

EDIT: Don't love the song, but it fits. The whole production fits in with the feel of what ST was to me. I say rock it if possible.

It was a great video....

of course the one the Redskins did made me cry as it's so sad:

The music from Gladiator "Now we are free" just made it hard to watch without losing it.

that one (I don't think I've ever watched the whole thing w/o choking up a bit) and this one (below) really make me sad. RIP ST

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22977487

Wow...that was a great video. Without a doubt one of the best I have ever seen!

This is one of my favorites too http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22977487

But what I like about the one you are talking about it that it is more upbeat. We already had the sad ST tribute day. The Ring of Fame game should be a celebration.

That friggin video always makes me cry.

If anybody remembers this thread, a poster named Diss made what is easily the most professional video celebrating Sean Taylor's career. This video's quality is superb, and easily on the level of an ESPN production. It is my opinion that Diss must edit videos for a living or at least have some incredibly high level of education in the field.

At any rate, I believe that this video should be played at Sean Taylor's Ring of Fame induction. It celebrates Sean Taylor's determination and love for the game, and I can only assume Diss would be honored to have such a major contribution to such an important event. It is my opinion that this video shows Sean Taylor's passion, ability, and strength more than any other video could.

Mods and other posters, is there any way for me or anybody else to contact Redskins park about this?

EDIT: I added a poll. Please consider it to be a petition.

Anybody know if there's an actual way to DL this video to my harddrive? (Computer dumb). Thanks

I think they'll have more of a somber video when he's inducted in the ring of honor, but this was a nice video nonetheless.
I'm afraid you may be right. I think it would be a mistake to still mourn Sean Taylor at this point. The Ring of Fame is a time to celebrate what a guy did. I'm sure he wants the Redskins to play like he played, and this video is the kind of video that will remind them how he played.

Archived