Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POTUS- Black people too happy...white people too mad

RedskinNutt

Sir, I was at his rally in Virginia Beach, 2 weeks ago, and he was saying it may not be done in a year, or even a full term.

I assume you have not attended a single one of his rallies, because he has said this at most of them, and it pretty much is common knowledge.

He was talking about getting this country back on track, something that will take a long time, because it is headed in the wrong direction, and it is not going to get better by itself.

You are clearly picking and choosing what appeals to your agenda, and already taking his quotes out of context, and applying them in ways that benefit your points of view.

He's making excuses. And you can be damn sure I wouldn't waste my time attending any political rally.

Interesting.

Please note that McCain didn't put any reality into his promises for a better America.

Oh.. hold on.. wait... that's because he didn't make any promises for a better America.

The Obama campaign was not about Obama alone. It centered itself around the fact that we, as a people, can get things done.

That's point and you're missing.

It's been done before. We can do it again.

Problem is, what you and Jesus want to get done would be very bad for the country. That is the point you are missing.

Sorry if you are defensive because I called you out. But if you did what you said you did, you're no conservative.

I've got no reason to be defensive.

I'm trying to have a battle of wits, but Geneva says I can't attack an unarmed man. :)

He or she is the one claiming to be a conservative and portraying all the drama about voting for Obama. As I said, I doubt the conservative part myself.

You joined ES when? Oh yeah, last month.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about H_H or what he stands for. I'd figure a conservative like yourself would have a little more respect for seniority and positive conversations that can be had from this message board.

Sorry, I just had to interject. :)

You joined ES when? Oh yeah, last month.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about H_H or what he stands for. I'd figure a conservative like yourself would have a little more respect for seniority and positive conversations that can be had from this message board.

Sorry, I just had to interject. :)

I don't much care. All I'm saying is that he really does claim to be a conservative and he actually voted for JO then (1) he's been duped and (2) he ought to be ashamed of himself.

I don't much care. All I'm saying is that he really does claim to be a conservative and he actually voted for JO then (1) he's been duped and (2) he ought to be ashamed of himself.

If you disapprove, then I'm SURE I made the right decision, cav.

Last I checked, it is an American's civic duty to vote for whomever they feel is BEST for the country.

if a conservative wants to vote for a liberal president, they can

if a liberal wants to vote for a conservative president, they can.

I know there were plenty of liberals who voted for McCain, are you ashamed of them to for supporting your candidate?

You are making a joke of yourself and conservatives.

People like you are why I am happy I have no political affiliation.

My father is a conservative. You know, one of those evangelicals who goes to church more than twice a week. He's voted republican as long as I have been alive.

He voted for Obama. That, my friend, I can respect more than anything that is said on any of these message boards.

Personally though, speaking about being ashamed of one's self. I think that people who blindly follow what Hannity or Limbaugh say are duped and should be ashamed of themselves. This also goes for the other side as well. Somebody who just follows the rules of their party so they can be a part of "real" America or be "patriotic" should be ashamed.

Archived