Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POTUS- Black people too happy...white people too mad

RedskinNutt

I don't need to go to one to hear "kill him". I heard that just fine on TV.

Obama won more of the educated white vote than McCain too. Even if Obama didn't win the huge majority of black votes, he would have carried this election.

I tend to think people voted more on the issues than on race. That's contrary to what I believed before the election but the signs are there.

Fact is that the polls showed that people who said race was important in their vote tended to favor Obama. Look it up. What that means is that blacks voted for him because he was black. Others voted more on issues.

Fact is that the polls showed that people who said race was important in their vote tended to favor Obama. Look it up. What that means is that blacks voted for him because he was black. Others voted more on issues.

No, it does not mean that.

to the Thread Starter your facebook etc. says a lot about your friends not the whole country for example mine since Obama won:

"is super happy and relieved."

"is singing Donny Hathaway's "Young, Gifted, and Black"....."

"is soooo happy! We did it!"

"is excited and proud to be a Virginian!"

"is so excited for the next 4 years... America is making a comeback!"

" is saying that the next time any non white male child dreams of becoming president, he will say yes you can!"

"is good luck president Obama and God bless."

"Mr. Black President, yo Obama for real;;We ready for damn change so y'all let the man shine (:"

"is proud to be an American for the first time in a long time. Go Obama"

"is pleased and happy about the outcome of the presidential race!!! :o)."

"has never been more proud of her country or her state! YES WE DID!"

"is witnessing a mandate from the people."

" thought Obama said it nicely. Let's see what kind of change comes out of it."

"s saying Barack just BARACKED THE WORLD!!!...My President is Black....tell'em Jeezy!"

So please stop making everything a race issue. Of those comments that is only the 1st page. There are tons more. There are 2 of my friends that made comments since they are African American.

It seems you are lumping people together. If you voted McCain it was only because of race. Am I not allowed to disagree with someone based on policy regardless of race?

I am white did not vote for Obama but I am not mad. He gets a clean slate. If he does well he will earn my respect and possible vote for re-election. If he blames everything on Bush and just works in his party then he doesn't.

The day we stop seeing color first we can move past this. And it goes for all colors not just whites.

I don't hate him either. He seems like a cool guy. But I do hate what he says he stands for and I'll do everything I can to fight him if he turns out to be the left wing loon it appears he is. What is really scary is that WE STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE.....................

Yes, that's precisely what it means.

Many things can be important at the same time. Race being a contributing factor is not logically sufficient to say that "blacks voted for him because he was black".

Although I have a nagging suspicion that advancing logically sound points is not one of your top priorities.

Many things can be important at the same time. Race being a contributing factor is not logically sufficient to say that "blacks voted for him because he was black".

Although I have a nagging suspicion that advancing logically sound points is not one of your top priorities.

Nice job of twisting things. The issue was IMPORTANT factor, not "contributing" factor. And if you don't think there were tons of blacks who voted for him just because they were black, then you are either very naive or totally clueless. Or both.

Nice job of twisting things. The issue was IMPORTANT factor, not "contributing" factor.

An important factor is a factor that contributes to the decision-making process.

And if you don't think there were tons of blacks who voted for him just because they were black, then you are either very naive or totally clueless. Or both.

I am sure there are blacks who's are indeed absolutely ignorant to all aspects of Obama's candidacy other than his skin color.

I too would find that label abhorrent. Truth hurts, huh?

It's funny because you're so far off. Ask anyone on this board.

I'm actually a pretty conservative REGISTERED REPUBLICAN who has NEVER voted for a democrat for president. (Though I would have yesterday if I could have.)

So yeah, you're completely off-base on me. Not quite as far off as you are on Obama, but close.

Don't let me hold you back from your own ignorance though. Go with it!

:cheers:

You clearly know absolutely nothing about H_H.

He's a conservative Republican who voted for Obama.

Check out his posting history before you make yourself sound like even more of a fool.

The only fool is a so called conservative Republican who would vote for a left wing loon. But I suspect he wasn't really a conservative Republican at all.

The only fool is a so called conservative Republican who would vote for a left wing loon. But I suspect he wasn't really a conservative Republican at all.

Tax cuts for the middle class....conservative or liberal principle?

Earned-income tax credit....enacted by a conservative or liberal president?

Tax credits for children, including fathers paying child support...conservative or liberal idea?

Pursuing sworn enemies of the US across sovereign borders....Reaganesque or Carteresque?

Changing affirmative action to a need-based system, as opposed to race based system, and eventually eliminating it altogether....conservative or liberal?

Should I go on? Or has my use of facts caused your head to explode?

Tax cuts for the middle class....conservative or liberal principle?

Earned-income tax credit....enacted by a conservative or liberal president?

Tax credits for children, including fathers paying child support...conservative or liberal idea?

Pursuing sworn enemies of the US across sovereign borders....Reaganesque or Carteresque?

Changing affirmative action to a need-based system, as opposed to race based system, and eventually eliminating it altogether....conservative or liberal?

Should I go on? Or has my use of facts caused your head to explode?

Your problem appears to be that you actually believe things politicians say. A guy like Obama has been bought and paid for by George Soros. Not to mention that he was the most left wing member of the Senate and his whole career, such as it is, has involved radical politics. If you really are a conservative and voted for him, you've been duped big time.

Your problem appears to be that you actually believe things politicians say. A guy like Obama has been bought and paid for by George Soros. Not to mention that he was the most left wing member of the Senate and his whole career, such as it is, has involved radical politics. If you really are a conservative and voted for him, you've been duped big time.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think George W. is?

Support your contention that he's lying with fact, or drop it. I laid out the man's positions, which you are unwilling or UNABLE to refute. Additionally, the nation's premier conservative think-tank, the Heritage Foundation, agrees with me. THEY said Obama is better for the middle class.

Also, please provide a link to your assertion that Obama was "bought and paid for by Soros." You are everything that is wrong with my party. Bull**** talking points, completely unsupported by fact. People like you are the ones that give liberals the impression that we are Hannity-O'Reilly-Rush-spoonfed idiots.

We deal in fact in the tailgate. You'll adapt, or your stay will be short.

Support your contention that he's lying with fact, or drop it. I laid out the man's positions, which you are unwilling or UNABLE to refute. Additionally, the nation's premier conservative think-tank, the Heritage Foundation, agrees with me. THEY said Obama is better for the middle class.

Also, please provide a link to your assertion that Obama was "bought and paid for by Soros." You are everything that is wrong with my party. Bull**** talking points, completely unsupported by fact. People like you are the ones that give liberals the impression that we are Hannity-O'Reilly-Rush-spoonfed idiots.

We deal in fact in the tailgate. You'll adapt, or your stay will be short.

pwnt of the day

HH I've decided you have earned those girls from canada now :cheers::cheers:

pwnt of the day

HH I've decided you have earned those girls from canada now :cheers::cheers:

Suweeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, there was this one chick at this club in Quebec City, when I was 17, that was flat SMOKIN'! You know which one I'm talking about? Send her, please! ;)

Suweeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, there was this one chick at this club in Quebec City, when I was 17, that was flat SMOKIN'! You know which one I'm talking about? Send her, please! ;)

quebec girls are goddesses in human form. They will make your wildest dreams come true.

All I need tho is some info. You know like SSN, bank account, credit cards... just routine info... yup, that's it :laugh::laugh:

Archived