Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skin fans should be ashamed

RDSCNZ20

Its embarassing to be called out by the MNF crew about the steeler fans in the crowd then to insult by saying this would not happen in PHILLY...

FOR ALL YOU BAMAS THAT SOLD YOUR TICKETS TO STEELER FANS..DON'T CALL YOURSELVES FANS ANYMORE.. BUNCH OF BAMAS..

Its embarassing to be called out by the MNF crew about the steeler fans in the crowd then to insult by saying this would not happen in PHILLY...

FOR ALL YOU BAMAS THAT SOLD YOUR TICKETS TO STEELER FANS..DON'T CALL YOURSELVES FANS ANYMORE.. BUNCH OF BAMAS..

Their idiots.

When you have a stadium of 90,000, you are going to have different fans in your stadiums.

The steelers live 4 hours away from here.

What the hell is a bama?

Calm down, buddy. Making money is making money. I'm not mad at anyone for making a profit on ticket sales.

You should be ashamed that you wasted everyones time with your ****ty post :2cents:

It is just ignorant to say things like "This would never happen in Philly"

Umm, excuse me, yes it would. PLENTY of visiting team fans invade Philly. They might have to put up with more grief, but they show up there in droves too.

Not to the extent it is happening in DC for this game.

I agree it's aboslutley disguisting watching the game on TV and seeing all the terrible towles.. It's pretty much a home game for the Steelers

I see the crowd on TV, it is not a home game for the Steelers. You want to see a home game crowd whose team is playing away....try going to a Panthers game when they play the Steelers or Cowboys, it's like 45% visitor vs. 55% Panthers. And when they played the Falcons when Vick played, it was even worse, it was like 50/50

This isn't even close.

Umm, excuse me, yes it would. PLENTY of visiting team fans invade Philly. They might have to put up with more grief, but they show up there in droves too.

Not true. I went to the Skins-Eagles game this year in Philly and other than myself could count on two hands the number of people who wore burgundy and gold. Although it pisses me off to no end, I am not one of those people who thinks Skins fans tickets should be revoked for selling them to visiting fans. But your argument is 100% false.

No, it's not. I was at the Philly-Pittsburgh game this year and there were less than 1,000 Steelers fans in the stadium.

It's what happens when the stadium seats 90,000.

It wouldn't happen in NY or in Pittsburgh for that matter. It's nothing against Skins fans, it's the nature of the stadium.

Archived