Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens: "My opinion doesn't matter"

Bacon

Watching Wade Phillips in that video... he just reminds me of that pushover grandfather you have that whenever you go to visit, you know you're able to score at least $50 out of him. I can see it now in the Dallas locker room at half time:

Wade: Alright team I tell ya what were gonna do...

TO: Yo, give me $20 coach...

Wade: Well, ok... thats fair. Here ya go... now, like I was saying...

Romo sits to pee: Hey coach, I need $30 for a new comic book...

Wade: Well, ok yeah that sounds good... here ya go... now, moving onto the...

Tank: Yo b****, I need $50.

Wade: Aww shucks Tank, I just gave me last $50 away...

Tank: Cant write a check, b****?

Wade: Well, ok... yeah... that sounds fair. Here ya go... now, in the second half...

(Jerry comes in)

Jerry: Alright men... lets get out there and turn this game around! Here we go!

(Team goes back out on the field)

Wade: Aww not again. God ****it.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Wade Phillips...the poor shmuck.

Same here, actually. You've got to have a laugh at T.O. receiving more attention in that video than the head coach...not that Wade had anything enlightening to add or anything.

I'm glad. Maybe I'll be able to turn on ESPN and not hear every NFL segment be about TO said this, TO said that. Dallas is going to the super bowl still, they'll be in the playoffs still. Dallas has too much talent. Dallas this, Dallas that. Can the playoffs get here so they can be out of their Misery and not make the playoffs so we don't have to hear about them?

I'm glad. Maybe I'll be able to turn on ESPN and not hear every NFL segment be about TO said this, TO said that. Dallas is going to the super bowl still, they'll be in the playoffs still. Dallas has too much talent. Dallas this, Dallas that. Can the playoffs get here so they can be out of their Misery and not make the playoffs so we don't have to hear about them?

You know whats sad is... they're already saying these things for this week. "You know, 5-4 really isnt that bad. What we've learned here is that there is plenty of football left, plenty of time for this team to rally around their coach and make a good run in their last 7 games. I still see good things for this football team." At least thats the **** Im hearing.

lol, The so called "best offensive line in the NFL" is really taking a slump. Nobody on the Cowboys should be on the Pro Bowl team this year aside from Ware. They're just awful. I laughed so hard at the guy that just moved outta the way of the Giant as he ran by for a TD.

Come writers and critics

Who prophesy with your pen

And keep your eyes wide

The chance won't come again

And don't speak too soon

For the wheel's still in spin

And there's no telling who

That it's naming

For the loser now

Will be later to win

For the times they are a-changin'!

Come writers and critics

Who prophesy with your pen

And keep your eyes wide

The chance won't come again

And don't speak too soon

For the wheel's still in spin

And there's no telling who

That it's naming

For the loser now

Will be later to win

For the times they are a-changin'!

Shakespeare. Nice!

lol, The so called "best offensive line in the NFL" is really taking a slump. Nobody on the Cowboys should be on the Pro Bowl team this year aside from Ware. They're just awful. I laughed so hard at the guy that just moved outta the way of the Giant as he ran by for a TD.

Most skins fans knew the line sucked. Romo sits to pee was mobile and could avoid taking hits which made bad players look good. Any lineman should be able to run block which they did well last year to finish up games in which Romo sits to pee was passing well. This year they were letting teams get to Romo sits to pee a bit more, the passing game didn't always get going so the running game never went anywhere, and when they got a couple of statue QB's back there it went right back to looking like Bledsoe.

So, the Cowboys went into the game thinking they'd struggle on offense (according to Wade in the video). That's not good.

Mike Jenkins. Cornerback. 1st Round Pick. Savior of the Secondary.

Failure.

He did have a pick 6. What a terrible play though.

So, the Cowboys went into the game thinking they'd struggle on offense (according to Wade in the video). That's not good.

He did have a pick 6. What a terrible play though.

How about his non-tackle on the rushing TD. I wonder what was going on in his head.

Archived