Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Rodgers signs long term deal.... JC's price is set

fosback

According to Profootballtalk.com, the Greenbay Packers signed Aaron Rodgers to a long term deal (until 2014).

Given that Jason Campbell was picked right after Aaron and now both of them have established themselves ..... looks like JC's contract should not be hard to finalize.

Hopefully they didn't overpay for Rodgers, but knowing the Pack, I don't think they did.

Should be a fair price and I think JC will sign for about the same.

You are right...The Pack hates to pay...Who is JC's agent ??

Please say it AIN'T........DREW !!

Joel Segal is Campbell's agent.

Segal has an impressive roster of NFL clients including Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush, Quarterbacks Jason Campbell and Tarvaris Jackson, rookie standout Marques Colston, Pro Bowlers DeAngelo Hall, Muhsin Muhammad, Darren Sharper, Will Smith and Michael Vick, as well as three 2007 first round draft picks Levi Brown (#5), LaRon Landry (#6) and Craig Davis (#30). Segal was the only agent to have two picks in the top ten in this year's draft.

You are right...The Pack hates to pay...Who is JC's agent ??

Please say it AIN'T........DREW !!

Actually Rosenhaus isn't a jerk to us like he is other teams. Hes friends with Snyder and loves working with the Redskins. I don't think he would try to mess with us because he knows we aren't stingy with our money.

Actually Rosenhaus isn't a dick to us like he is other teams. Hes friends with Snyder and loves working with the Redskins. I don't think he would try to SCRew us because he knows we aren't stingy with our money.

If you can't post w/o using ethnic slurs, then simply don't post. Thanks.

~TK

If this poster wasn't insta-banned(perhaps he was), I have a REAL problem with that.

It's crazy that he can get that kind of money after playing only half a season

In the NFL it shouldn't take long for a team to know if the guy is good or not. With JC you always saw the potential was there it just wan't till Zorn came did he unleash it.

There is no way Rodgers deserves that kind of money yet. The guy has only started half the season. I think this is what annoys a lot players. You see how easy it is for guys like Aaron Rodgers and Derek Anderson to get paid? For others it is like pulling teeth.

john clayton just said it looks like Tony Romo sits to pee's contract being in the range of 10-11 mill a year...........WOW! overpaid imo

Don't think so. Romo sits to pee is a baller. Just look at the Cowboys without him. I hate that team but have to admit Romo sits to pee sprang them back to life.

Archived