Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Frank Hanrahan is a Camera Hog

sumodat

Have you noticed that in almost ALL of the Redskins.com interiews Frank Hanrahan finds his way into the screen shot? And he's always doing funky stuff with his face.

He's also ALWAYS nodding in agreement, or laughing, or smiling...just cheesing it up for the camera...

Frank! Find yourself a spot out of the eye of the camera, for once!

Ok, back to the Steelers...:steelersu

Glad someone pointed it out. He looks like he's nodding so disingenuously when coaches and players are responding to questions. Frank seems to be alright though, but he's a suspect prick. I couldn't care less about a beat reporter though, but IMO he does good work. There, at least I gave him a compliment along with the prick and disingenuous comment :laugh:

I prefer Bram.

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree. Bram was also an attention whore, and obviously trying to work his way up the ranks. But at least his approach was a little more respectable.

Hanrahan reminds me of when there's a big news story on TV. And you have the reporter in the field interviewing emergency response or something.

And then behind them is some jackass waving to the camera and saying "Hi, Mom!!" and then calling his two friends to say "Hey, check it out man, I'm on the 5 o'clock news. Man, you gotta tape it for me."

Hanrahan reminds me of that guy.

After being behind the mic all this time, he enjoying his TV air time-Can't blame him but he should remain behind the mic. The one reporter whose always asking the best and toughest questions-and THE one we WANT to see on camera does her job without posturing and posing-Kelli Johnson!

Hail

He is not a beat reporter. Bram always tried to get inside information and give it to the fans

This guy does a show with Vinny yet can't answer a thing about the team.

It makes you miss Bram. Its like you don't appreciate what you have until its gone.

He is the Redskins beat reporter for ESPN 980. He also has a Redskins blog.

I liked Bram so much better, I dont really care for Frank. Bram always seemed to have better info and Frank just seems kinda full of himself. To me it always looks like he is never paying attention during an interview because he is always looking the other way or just looking around while he holds his recorder in the persons face.

Archived