Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (ES Sore Throat Crew): Steelers

Walking Deadman

This is old and now corny:

However......

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

HTTR:helmet:

no, i think it applies perfectly here... there are a TON of steelers fans in the area as well as a TON that will be driving down for the game... we HAVE to represent ol' DC tomorrow!

Updates:

Giants are killing Dallas and will probably go 7-1.

Eagles are currently up on Seattle and will probably go to 5-3.

12th Man needs to step it up on Monday to put us at 7-2.

Weather update:

Game time should be around 53F with a 10% chance of precip.

Shouldn't be any higher than 60F while you're tailgating.

That's their plan for every game.....and they will show en mass.

I am expecting it and I know that myself and others are planning for it (see all the burgundy towel threads to counter the "terrible towel").

And I want the Skins fans....all those fans who have stuck with this team during the Norv and Marty and Spurrier and even Gibbs 2.0 years to show and show what they feel about our team and the pride they have with DC, and this franchise.

Let it be known on Monday. Let the whole world know what you feel about this team and let the Steelers fans know that they can't just come in an take over our stadium.

I'm counting on you and I expect you won't let me or the Skins down.

I would like to sign up as a "soar throat crew member in spirit." I live in jacksonville, florida now so I dont get a chance to go to many home games any more. I scream as loud as I can from jacksonville every week, maybe one of these days you guys will be able to hear me up in DC from jacksonville. Anyways, I would love to be a member. Thanks

Archived