Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (ES Sore Throat Crew): Steelers

Walking Deadman

Yo down here at VAtech games we shake our keys on third downs. Shake your car keys some time its actually really loud. Most do it only on third downs, however, we should start doing it every down at FedEX,

try it on monday night. You dont have to buy anything, everyone has keys, they make a lot of noise, and they get your hands doing something while you scream. someone whos been to tech games attest to the noise that the keys on third downs make!

DO IT MONDAY NIGHT!!!

I just bought my tickets a couple days ago. I'll be in section 453, row 8. This game is HUGE. I have so many friends that are Steelers friends, I couldnt take a loss. I know I wont have a voice after the game!! I was amazed by how many tickets are available on ebay, craigslist, stubhub, etc...Makes me think there are going to be a lot more steelers fans than I thought. Most of the tickets are very high in price though, I got really lucky.

I'm going to disappoint many of you by bringing a steeler fan with me, but she's smokin hot and can do things for me many of my fellow Skins fans cant...so I apologize in advance and promise to make her quiet when the Skins are on offense. I'll tell her its best if she cheers when the steelers are on offense.

I'd consider giving you a pass if you would be so kind as to post a picture :)!!!

I'll be there Monday night in Section 448, as I will be for the final 3 games afterward, and as I was there for the first 4 home games!

I really like the bottle idea. Do pennies really fit in the bottles? That would be awesome, I'll bring rolls of pennies to pass out to everyone in my section is that's the case!

I'll be there Monday night in Section 448, as I will be for the final 3 games afterward, and as I was there for the first 4 home games!

I really like the bottle idea. Do pennies really fit in the bottles? That would be awesome, I'll bring rolls of pennies to pass out to everyone in my section is that's the case!

Indeed they do! I usually try and have a handful available for anyone sitting near by that would like to participate.

Actually I do have a cash lot parking pass for sale. (I got parking at the stadium this week.) If you're interested let me know.

That wasnt the deal/offer! You were offering a pass for posting a picture... haha

Oh, and section 446 here! This is the most excited I have ever been to sit in the upper deck for any game!!

Hey everybody!!!!!!

Will continue to update the list and I'm glad to see even more ESers wanting to join the Sore Throat Crew.

As for the bottle idea, I have used it before in multiple games (with plastic bottles and coinage) and it works.....I mean it makes alot of noise. Never tried it with the aluminum bottles but I would guess they'd be pretty loud if not louder than the plastic ones.

This may be a great option since it will be cold and some of you may wear gloves....clapping gets muffled by gloves.

Hopefully we can keep the noise up throughout the entire D series (and not just when the Steelers break the huddle).

I want to us to help the Skins to continue to win at home and this would be a great win going into the bye.

The Steelers are 5-0 against the NFL except for the NFCE (0-2) let's keep that streak going:point2sky

Bumping!!!!!

Remember, Big Ben has said he doesn't like to play at FedEx b/c of the noise (..and the hot cheerleaders streching.....:)), so on Monday let's Bring the noise!!!!

Let's generate some false starts!!!!.

FIVE FALSE STARTS!

FIVE FALSE STARTS!!

FIVE FALSE STARTS!!!

FIVE FALSE STARTS!!!!

FIVE FALSE STARTS!!!!!

Archived