Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (ES Sore Throat Crew): Steelers

Walking Deadman

If people take burgundy or red towels or something, that would be awesome. When the steelers folk wave their yellow flags, it'll blend right in with the burgundy.

This is a very good idea, count me in! I'll bring one for myself and extras to hand out to people who don't have one. :wavetowel I've already got my throat losengers because I plan on cranking up the shouting a couple more notches on Monday! :excited:

NOT on the list yet and i've posted, hey WD gimme some love damnit LOL

I'm in 113 this game row 15, parents and a friend are sitting in my seats in 112

Yeah, I'm being bad about the updates....don't worry it will be done tonight.

For everybody.

:cheers:

UPDATE: I think I added everything except DButz65's orig. seat location.....which I'll do in a sec.

Let me know if I let somebody out or made a typo and I will fix.

-WD

If everyone did this it would be deafening. Bring a bunch of pennies to the game. Put three into one of those metal budweiser bottles. Shake the bottle. It makes an unreal amount of noise. People have complained to me before (dont care). Bring enough pennies for the people around you. I bring about 50 to every game and by the 4th quarter, everyone is shaking bud bottles.

I would like to ask everyone attending any of the remaining four home games to help me make Fed Ex LOUD. I prefer microbrews and imports to Buds and Bud lights but the aluminium bottles that they sell at Fed Ex make amazing noise makers.

I make sure to buy and drink a Bud Light metal bottle fast enough before the game to let all the last drops of watery beer to drip out of the bottle before the game starts. I proceed to bang one and then two bottles against the concrete under my seat(or on the seat in front of me if everyone is standing).

HTTR

As I wrote earlier, do this with some pennies in the bottle and you will make more noise than you could possibly imagine.

We need to make this game the LOUDEST game ever at Fed EX. They have already said that they hate playing here because of the noise, well they havent heard anything yet.

Everyone on this list needs to get into their seats by kick off, bang away with those penny filled metal bottles and encourage the people around them to do the same. No matter the down, no matter the score or how the game is going we need to make the Steelers not be able to audible for the entire game. This is a game we need and and we the fans have already gotten into their Heads!

How many false starts do you want to cause??

HTTR!!!

If you cant tell im pumped for this game.

We need to make this game the LOUDEST game ever at Fed EX. They have already said that they hate playing here because of the noise, well they havent heard anything yet.

Everyone on this list needs to get into their seats by kick off, bang away with those penny filled metal bottles and encourage the people around them to do the same. No matter the down, no matter the score or how the game is going we need to make the Steelers not be able to audible for the entire game. This is a game we need and and we the fans have already gotten into their Heads!

How many false starts do you want to cause??

HTTR!!!

If you cant tell im pumped for this game.

This is crazy! I usually get butterflies and all jittery on the ride to the parking lot on game day. This game that started yesterday! This is going to be a VERY long weekend!

I think WD set our goal at 5 false starts for this week! We can do it!

what we need is noise, noise, noise and more

NOISE!!!!!

I want this game.......

I want to see the Skins go 7-1 at home this year and I want to see the Redskins PLAYING at HOME come January if you know what I mean.

The team did the hard work on the road....they have gone 3-1 on the road.

The finish the final games with the toughest ones at HOME.

Let's show what the Redskins fans are all about.

Let's negate the Steelers fan base and let's shut down the Steelers.

BRING THE NOISE!!!!!!!!!:point2sky

I stopped off for a couple of beers in college park after work this evening. After about 20 minutes they started coming in.

They were decked out in Steelers gear and were coming from the hotel across the street. Their were about 10 to 15 of them and they said that the closer hotels were all booked solid and that most of the cars at their hotel had PA tags so I am assuming that there will be many many many of them this Monday.

They were very nice but I sure dont want them taking over OUR stadium.

I am starting to get worried that their fans will be making as much noise as we are. Please dont let this happen. If you have friends going to the game please make sure that they are loud on Monday. Please. Lets make sure that we make up for our diminished numbers with extra noise. And remember friends dont let friends sell their extra tickets to opposing fans.

HTTR!!

I was walking across a field today and saw something in the grass. I picked it up. It was a gold colored bic lighter. I turned it around. It said REDSKINS in the classic font, in burgundy letters. I flicked it. It wouldn't light. I flicked it like 20 times. Still wouldnt light. I held it upside down and tried shaking the water out of it. Flicked it a few more times. Wouldn't light. Flicked it one more time. It lit.

It works perfectly now. It's in my tailgate utensil box.

I believe it will be a tough game, but the Redskins will prevail in the end.

HTTR

I stopped off for a couple of beers in college park after work this evening. After about 20 minutes they started coming in.

They were decked out in Steelers gear and were coming from the hotel across the street. Their were about 10 to 15 of them and they said that the closer hotels were all booked solid and that most of the cars at their hotel had PA tags so I am assuming that there will be many many many of them this Monday.

That sucks :pooh: !

They were very nice but I sure dont want them taking over OUR stadium.

I am starting to get worried that their fans will be making as much noise as we are. Please dont let this happen. If you have friends going to the game please make sure that they are loud on Monday. Please. Lets make sure that we make up for our diminished numbers with extra noise. And remember friends dont let friends sell their extra tickets to opposing fans.

HTTR!!

Screw Them!!!

There is NO WAY that we are going to out noise us on national television!

No Excuses, none if someone behind u thinks its a good idea to sit down on third down get the person in front of u to stand and make noise. I want it to be as loud as the lions skins playoff game first series when gus ferotte went back to pass and got mauled his first 3 plays. The building was shaking I could not hear myself speak. 3rd down get up and get loud, the entire stadium should be standing that means u club level. Ill be there wearing my landry, hes gonna have a huge game, and my ST TOWEL WAVING IT PROUD BABY.

lets go

Archived