Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That one coworker....

jaybrant

Anyone else have that one coworker that makes you almost hate going to work?

If this coworker of mine was not around, work would be great.

She's the type that thinks shes better than you because she has been there for 20 years. She's the type that will point out every little mistake you make and will never admit when she makes one. She's the type that will "sing" every song on the radio even if shes never heard it before. I could go on and on and on...

She is one if not the main reason i hate unions. If it werent for the union she would have been gone a long time ago but they love to protect the senior employee.

Sorry. Just had a bad day which she didnt make any better and needed to rant.

We used to have this one guy at work who would literally follow me around on the sales floor talking to the back of my head. He was easily the most annoying person I have EVER met. Would walk in and just talk about WWE all day long. I seriously wanted to punch his lights out. He told one of my managers who was Latino to go be Mexican somewhere else. Told another person after his father died that he was a douche for making him pick up the other guys shift when he had to go to his fathers funeral. Oh and he had the horrible habit of taking every sales sign out of its holder and mangling it to completely. When i asked him why he didnt just read the number he said that there was no reason for him to remember a 5 digit number as he had enough to think about anyways. :doh:

This guy was EASILY the most hated person in the store and was made fun of constantly. Hell he got fired like 6 months ago and we still laugh at the stupid **** he did.

I've got you both beat. Try working with a guy that smells like cat. His suits are covered in cat hair. He wears a BAD toupe. He never, ever shuts the **** up. Seriously. It is constant chatter from 10am to 9pm each & every day. And it's the same ten stories over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over. Everytime he's done with a customer, he calls his stay at home wife & tells her what just happened. Everytime he's done with a customer, he calls his wife. And then starts BACK at the beginning of day telling her word for word what happened with each & every customer he had & every damn phone call he had that wasn't from her.

And that's not even scratched the surface with the Cat Man.

I've got you both beat. Try working with a guy that smells like cat. His suits are covered in cat hair. He wears a BAD toupe. He never, ever shuts the **** up. Seriously. It is constant chatter from 10am to 9pm each & every day. And it's the same ten stories over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over. Everytime he's done with a customer, he calls his stay at home wife & tells her what just happened. Everytime he's done with a customer, he calls his wife. And then starts BACK at the beginning of day telling her word for word what happened with each & every customer he had & every damn phone call he had that wasn't from her.

****ing about the mods is NOT tolerated. :mad:

The servers where I work are all around 17-23. Except one woman, whose been working there for about 20 years. She's 40-something. She's a *****. She's bossy. She's hunchbacked. She talks about giving blowjobs. Her butt is like a pancake. She hits on the younger (male) servers. She thinks she's the ****. She thinks everyone that comes in is her 'regulars' and even if they don't request her, she insists she has to take them. She constantly double seats herself. She always makes more than us and always has more sales as a result of this. She talks the most **** out of anybody, she's two-faced, and she deserves to be ***** slapped.

/end rant.

The servers where I work are all around 17-23. Except one woman, whose been working there for about 20 years. She's 40-something. She's a *****. She's bossy. She's hunchbacked. She talks about giving blowjobs. Her butt is like a pancake. She hits on the younger (male) servers. She thinks she's the ****. She thinks everyone that comes in is her 'regulars' and even if they don't request her, she insists she has to take them. She constantly double seats herself. She always makes more than us and always has more sales as a result of this. She talks the most **** out of anybody, she's two-faced, and she deserves to be ***** slapped.

/end rant.

Sounds like love. ;)

Dont talk about Jumbo like that. ;)

It's called Sex Panther. And 50% of the time it works every time.

I hate this particular woman so much I can hardly bear to even describe her. But here it goes...

Just constant, loud complaining about everything all day long from the moment she gets in until, the moment she leaves. And she has this incredibly annoying voice, like a combination between Sarah Palin and Wendy Whiner (from old school SNL). She brings with her a wave of negative energy that surrounds her like Skywalker with the force. Always on her cell phone during work hours, always complaining about every aspect of her life. Me, her boss, her co workers, her customers, her car, her back, her weight, her love life, her neighbors...everything.

Honestly, there are times where I fantasize about killing her.

I hate this particular woman so much I can hardly bear to even describe her. But here it goes...

Just constant, loud complaining about everything all day long from the moment she gets in until, the moment she leaves. And she has this incredibly annoying voice, like a combination between Sarah Palin and Wendy Whiner (from old school SNL). She brings with her a wave of negative energy that surrounds her like Skywalker with the force. Always on her cell phone during work hours, always complaining about every aspect of her life. Me, her boss, her co workers, her customers, her car, her back, her weight, her love life, her neighbors...everything.

Honestly, there are times where I fantasize about killing her.

How do people like this keep their jobs? :doh:

How do people like this keep their jobs? :doh:

I've wondered about that many times. I figured she would eventually dig her own grave with all the complaints about her (and there have been many). But she has some sort of past history with the boss, and I will say that she does work hard when she sets her mind to something. She's also bright enough to position herself in such a way to make herself look good to her superiors at the right time.

I've wondered about that many times. I figured she would eventually dig her own grave with all the complaints about her (and there have been many). But she has some sort of past history with the boss, and I will say that she does work hard when she sets her mind to something. She's also bright enough to position herself in such a way to make herself look good to her superiors at the right time.

Right after college I spent a month helping out at the mortgage brokerage a buddy's father owned. At the end of the first day I asked my friend what the hell this one woman (the office manager) was doing there. He just blew it off. But two weeks later she took a vacation. We got more done, with less stress, in that one week than we had done in the previous two with her there. That was the week that my Buddy's dad figured it out.

So, follow-up question to this thread: Do you notice that people like this take fewer vacations for fear they will be exposed?

I'm lucky now but for 5 years I had this guy working for me that was THE most bitter, unhappy and worthless employee you could imagine. He'd been there for 20 years before I came along and felt entitled to my job even though it required a degree which he didn't have. That wasn't my fault and I treated him with respect and consideration for the first year or so, but it didn't matter. He was just the complete Mr. Bitterman and there was nothing to be done about it. He actually pushed me towards a job in a different department because I couldn't stand having him as an employee. He was constantly pushing the envelope with stupid things like parking where we weren't supposed to and refusing to answer his phone when it rung.

I'm a little ashamed to say we let be because he'd been there so long and was close to retirement. We should have canned him regardless.

Archived