Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kath & Kim

Drop

Sorry if there's already a thread on this, i searched and came up with no results.

Anyone else been watching this show the past few weeks? I think it's pretty damn funny myself. Selma Blair eating everything in sight is funny to me for some reason, and the guy who plays her husband is hillarious. The scene last night at the club during the Busta Rhymes song was effin great!

haha, wow NO ONE watches this? You guys are missing out on the funny. If you like the Office, odds are you might like this. It's a little different, but it's good.

I saw the first two episodes, and I think its like pulling teeth. Its great to have a show with shallow, selfish and quirky characters, but the audience has to care about them. I don't care for the characters or the show. I may give it another try as I watch a few of the other Thurs NBC shows, but this one is grasping.

Hey BigMike what's up homeboy? Got anything good we can argue about? ;)

yes, yes i do.

did selma blair get fake boobies?

i remember her in some flick with reese witherspoon and she was built like a 8 year old. now she is wearing a belly shirt and filling it out.

personally i hate her and think shes a commie. i heard she once killed 4 kittens and drank their blood because Krom told her to.

(last part for rage effect)

yes, yes i do.

i remember her in some flick with reese witherspoon and she was built like a 8 year old. now she is wearing a belly shirt and filling it out.

personally i hate her and think shes a commie. i heard she once killed 4 kittens and drank their blood because Krom told her to.

(last part for rage effect)

HAHA! I dunno bro, i think she may have the fake jigglies.

Oh and did anyone watch this last night? Friggin' hillarious!

yes, yes i do.

I don't think she's "filling it out". She's pretty small chested IMO.

The movie you're talking about is cruel intentions. Shew as suppossed to be like 14 in that movie. I'm sure they did what they could to make her look that young.

And FWIW, The show isn't that bad. My wife enjoys it. Molly shannon makes the show though.

What's crazy is that in real life, Selma Blair is only 8 years younger than Molly Shannon.

I don't think she's "filling it out". She's pretty small chested IMO.

The movie you're talking about is cruel intentions. Shew as suppossed to be like 14 in that movie. I'm sure they did what they could to make her look that young.

And FWIW, The show isn't that bad. My wife enjoys it. Molly shannon makes the show though.

What's crazy is that in real life, Selma Blair is only 8 years younger than Molly Shannon.

I think I read that in the original version, the actresses were like one year apart.

Cruel Intentions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAh6uoeLxm0

:notworthy

Archived