Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's hoping Kelly will be good for the playoffs...wait, the playoffs?

shakinaiken

haha... in today's interview, questions were asked about Kelly's status and if he's going to put him on IR. Zorn responded that they're going to rest him so he can be a contributing member of the team come playoff time. ummm.. Zorn, were just coming up to the half way point and your talking playoffs. Im mostly joking around, but does anybody think this a bad thing that Zorn's already thinking playoffs?

No. When Zorn came in, one of the first things they asked him was what do you expect from the team this year. He said that this team went to the playoffs last year, it is a playoff team, and he expects to be going this year.

I like it and respect it. Thats the kind of attitude you need.

I remember hearing a player on a bad team say before going to a good team, that he could always plan trips with his family after December because they never went to the playoffs. Then when he switched, it was so new to him. I can't remember who it was, but my point is we need those expectations in our organization.

It makes perfect sense. We're 5-2 and whether we make the playoffs or not..we're gonna need a healthy Malcolm in the postseason if we're there, and if we're not there....then ... we won't need him!?!? lol So there you go. If we make it it pays off, if we don't make it, it doesn't really matter in this circumstance.

No. When Zorn came in, one of the first things they asked him was what do you expect from the team this year. He said that this team went to the playoffs last year, it is a playoff team, and he expects to be going this year.

:applause::cheers: Good memory and good reasoning.

No not really I think Zorn knows what kind of team he has they are a decent team they may not be dominant team but they are solid but then again what team out there is really dominant. The Titans ? jury still out on them . Do not get me wrong I think the Titans is a very good team but just not sure if they are as dominant as they have been looking.

Archived