Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor before Lions game

ChampSkinsFanatic

dude looks like a freaking lion on the plains staring down a bunch of gazelles ... awesome man.

don't want to jack this thread but I got sucked into watching sean vids on youtube and man he looked so thin his last couple years. when he was wearing 36 he FLAT OUT LOOKED like a LB ...

Cool video - never seen that before. Sure miss Sean... What an intimidating player he was.

*edit* I always see a lot of his on field videos - I know he was not much of a talker to the media type, but it would be neat to see videos of him talking being interviewed.

Like this

Another one worth a watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEoazwcEVk0

About the 1:30 point of this video. Starts off with the talking, then the hit.

Edit, 1:46...

I was jsut thinking before I saw that video that someone should morph the hit and intimidation clips into one bad*** video. the begining of this video is friggin scary. sent shivers down my spine. i think ST scares me. the freakin grim reaper, my man.

Iam thankful these types of videos are floating around...

RIP ST.

RIP Detroit Lions.

I am really finding this game to be a little hard for me. This was the last game i saw at FEDEX field that Sean played in. he had a really good game and then while leaving the parking lot guess who I see in traffic pulling up right next to my car. he gave a nod like to say what's up while driving a benz that said "MOMS CLS" with florida tags. that made my whole day. Man I miss him being out there playing. I am stationed in Hawaii right now, but made it back to DC a couple of weeks ago for my step dads funeral. He worked for Channel 9 (Mr. Bob Strickland). He loved the skins and when I went into his study I saw a bag from the Bolling AFB exchange, and in it was a brand new redskins t-shirt he had plan to wear during dallas week. HTTR

I am really finding this game to be a little hard for me. This was the last game i saw at FEDEX field that Sean played in. he had a really good game and then while leaving the parking lot guess who I see in traffic pulling up right next to my car. he gave a nod like to say what's up while driving a benz that said "MOMS CLS" with florida tags. that made my whole day. Man I miss him being out there playing. I am stationed in Hawaii right now, but made it back to DC a couple of weeks ago for my step dads funeral. He worked for Channel 9 (Mr. Bob Strickland). He loved the skins and when I went into his study I saw a bag from the Bolling AFB exchange, and in it was a brand new redskins t-shirt he had plan to wear during dallas week. HTTR

wow, kudos for your stepdad and sorry for your loss.

Archived