Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

our corners VS roy and T.O are you worried?

LUVEM&HATEEM

We will need to step up our pass rush. Jason Taylor has not been healthy yet this season. Arizona showed that a smaller, faster pass rusher can beat Dallas' right tackle often. I think the Skins can hold their own, even with Cowboy Roy 2.

not worried at all. Romo sits to pee might not even be back by the time we play them again, TO has been a non factor in the past few games, and roy williams is good but he isnt THAT good. boldin and fitz are a much better duo, and we had no problem with them, sans fitz burning doughty for one huge catch/td. dallas is not scary.

Cowboys are so stupid. I can see how this looks TERRIFIC on paper.

But come on... IT'S TERRELL OWENS. You can't bring in another top receiver and expect TO to not start crying over this. This just means less passes thrown his way.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun on this view, but I sure as hell would love to see the team crumble under this.

Dude, the Cowboys are a sinking ship. Who's going to throw to them? Grandpa B. Johnson? And trust me TO is one or two losses away from a complete ****ing meltdown. Their situation is going to get way worse before it gets any better, and I think they can kiss the paloffs (or whatever it's called on this board) good-bye.

Who cares?

They have BJ slinging for a month. Maybe even against us.

This is just another chapter of the downfall.

If you remember, Brad always has a good game against us...

One of the ex-skins that has come back to haunt us...

good point but they dont have a witten or mb or felix coming out the back field

A corner won't account for either of them in a man situation. Our safeties covered Witten pretty well for the most part and Felix is no B. Westbrook or Bush.

I'm not worried.

Archived