Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN 980: Skins signed Mike Green

All In

Is this the same Mike Green that single handily won games for the Bears during their 13-3 season with Jim Miller as QB?

Yeah that's him. I had the Chicago Defense on my fantasy team. He should provide some solid vetern help for our young safetys.

Mike Green in 2003 or 2004 (I can't remember) made the game winning interception scores in overtime in consecutive games. I remember one of the teams they beat was San Francisco. The other team might be Minnesota.

He was part of the Bears defensive resurgence which eventually got them to a SuperBowl.

Mike Green in 2003 or 2004 (I can't remember) made the game winning interception scores in overtime in consecutive games. I remember one of the teams they beat was San Francisco. The other team might be Minnesota.

He was part of the Bears defensive resurgence which eventually got them to a SuperBowl.

Incorrect. Mike Green has never taken an interception back for a TD. Mike Brown, however, has. You are thinking of Brown in 2001.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5068/career;_ylt=AsRtRFtpEUok3URTWBkLeSj.uLYF

From Brown's wikipedia page

The following year, he had two memorable performances, during which he returned two interceptions for two consecutive overtime wins.

Archived