Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Shocking Loss I seen this Decade (Merged)

NFLAnalyzer

No Skins fan should really be shocked. Over the last several years we have routinely lost games like this. I've read this book and watched this movie too many times to be shocked at the ending.

Exactly that's what I said in my post above. 2 or 3 per year we give games away. It's sickening because you can bank on it.

Skins go to Dallas and Philly and win but lose at home to the STINKIN RAMS? That offensive Lineman who tried to imitate Clinton Portis should be BENCHED for the next game. This loss is clearly his fault since 7 from 19 equals 12.
I'd put the Pats loss last year as more shocking.

Every team has games like this. Zorn always tells his players to keep medium. Fans on here should do the same. I can't imagine the Redskins making more mistakes this year and they still had the lead with 2 seconds left. It unbelievably sucks but it just means they need to win the next one.

I am confused, this must happen to other teams right? Is it only us that we f up such a game that should have won??
The Dolphins just lost to the winless Texans after beating the Patriots and Chargers.

The Cowboys are going to lose to the Cardinals. :dallasuck

Archived